Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware, there are lots of screenshots/evidence
Offender's Name: KINUGOSHI, AVANTIRYO, Mommy, HORNY PENIS, mR. mIyAgI, and Depression

Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:196153971
STEAM_0:1:194212338
STEAM_0:1:20440019
STEAM_0:1:178808748
STEAM_0:1:196828069
STEAM_0:1:90031660

Potential Witnesses: thebigcraft, Telehypnotic, ExperienceOrb, Uriel'is, Hawkachu, knight, Alcey, hennygodnas, bryanbrr, fanta,

Reason to Ban: Constant Rdm

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/imO23Zu

This took me about 2 hours to sort out all the screenshots and stuff today lol. The first two people were friends with each other most likely. They kept damaging each other and then went on to damage other innocents. The Mommy person seemed to shoot and damage people everytime they came into the room they were in. I don't think it was overtime when they did that so they were not allowed to claim is what I told him if that is what they were doing. They continued afterwards  anyway. I don't remember anything special about the last 3 people except for Depression doing prop damage sometimes from the look of things. Again I apologize if there is any mistakes in this as there was a lot of screenshots of logs to go through.
Hi there, Uriel'is here. Alright so first two people definitely were Japanese friends ghosting together (I remember killing one of them far away and then the other guy instantly called me out as a T even though no one was here to confirm it, but hey screenshots doesn't show that so lets keep it RDM for now), as for mommy (beastly's friend) can confirm he was claiming room (storehouse the tester room) before overtime and shooting everyone who entered. As for horny he attempted to mass, screenshots proves it. As for Mr. Miyagi I haven't seen anything particular what happened nor i see anything what happened on the screenshots (sure he killed Jesse, but Jesse was fighting a traitor and Miyagi joined in to shoot whoever was fighting, this shit happens all the time, ppl join in without knowing whats  happening all the time, and people get slain for that i understand that, i dont think he deserves permaban for this tho). And lastly for Depression, looking at the evidence the only person he actually tried to propkill was Alcey (he only injured Joey and Bryan for 10 hp, they could've gotten in the way).

So to sum this up:
+1 to the Japanese friends for rdm and potentially ghosting(no proof but keeping an eye on them would be nice ;D)
+1 to Mommy for claiming the room and just rdming ppl
+1 horny peepee, screenshots shows him attempting to mass
-1 to Mr. Miyagi, people make mistakes, i'd say a minor punishment or just couple of slains for being naughty.
-1 to Depression, he only attempted to propkill Alcey, others were damaged including me but idgaf about losing 3 hp.

Thank you.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(08-03-2020, 10:18 AM)Uriel\is Wrote: Hi there, Uriel'is here. Alright so first two people definitely were Japanese friends ghosting together (I remember killing one of them far away and then the other guy instantly called me out as a T even though no one was here to confirm it, but hey screenshots doesn't show that so lets keep it RDM for now), as for mommy (beastly's friend) can confirm he was claiming room (storehouse the tester room) before overtime and shooting everyone who entered. As for horny he attempted to mass, screenshots proves it. As for Mr. Miyagi I haven't seen anything particular what happened nor i see anything what happened on the screenshots (sure he killed Jesse, but Jesse was fighting a traitor and Miyagi joined in to shoot whoever was fighting, this shit happens all the time, ppl join in without knowing whats  happening all the time, and people get slain for that i understand that, i dont think he deserves permaban for this tho). And lastly for Depression, looking at the evidence the only person he actually tried to propkill was Alcey (he only injured Joey and Bryan for 10 hp, they could've gotten in the way).

So to sum this up:
+1 to the Japanese friends for rdm and potentially ghosting(no proof but keeping an eye on them would be nice ;D)
+1 to Mommy for claiming the room and just rdming ppl
+1 horny peepee, screenshots shows him attempting to mass
-1 to Mr. Miyagi, people make mistakes, i'd say a minor punishment or just couple of slains for being naughty.
-1 to Depression, he only attempted to propkill Alcey, others were damaged including me but idgaf about losing 3 hp.

Thank you.
Depression also kept throwing inceds at people during rounds when he was innocent. I should of mentioned that. Miyagi also did that too I think
Depression STEAM_0:1:90031660 banned Indefinitely for (Consistent RDM + Ghosting/Teaming)

KINUGOSHI STEAM_0:0:196153971 banned Indefinitely for Consistent RDM

AVANTIRYO STEAM_0:1:194212338 banned Indefinitely for Consistent RDM

Mommy STEAM_0:1:20440019 banned Indefinitely for Consistent RDM

HORNY PENIS STEAM_0:1:178808748 banned Indefinitely for Consistent RDM/Mass

mR. mIyAgI STEAM_0:1:196828069 banned Indefinitely for Consistent Attempted RDM/Mass