Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SORRY FOR THE DELAY
My bad for the delay but real suggestions i think would be cool are

Death match mode for spectators in certain maps like i know there's one in minecraft b5 i think

This one could be controversial but detectives having defibrillators in the item shop i feel could also bring really interesting game play from revived innocents

Final one is I feel like the Vape crate Is one of the best things in the server and should be purchasable in the shop with premium points ( also controversial) 

thank u for hearing my suggestions

Sadly the original thread is gone but i don't think this is a problem thank all of you for the support on the other thread
non of these work

death mode lags the server to much and interferes with t and d turrets 

defib in d shop is to over powered with the kosing rule we have atm 

and vape in shop the whole appeal with it is that it is extremely rare making it purchasable just oversaturates the market for them
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Its hard to do detective defib because of meta-gaming but I do like the idea of the vape crate being an insanely high premium point count which either gets money for the server or gives you incentive to get man of the match thus meaning the better you play the cooler rewards you get.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(08-03-2020, 11:38 PM)Battons Wrote: Its hard to do detective defib because of meta-gaming but I do like the idea of the vape crate being an insanely high premium point count which either gets money for the server or gives you incentive to get man of the match thus meaning the better you play the cooler rewards you get.

yeah a reward system would be awesomeee
-We tried the death match mode for spectators before it was there for a while but it was removed due to the spectators having a negative affect on the players alive...

-The vape crate is extreamly rare so lets leave it at that before the market becomes a bit tooo saturated (normally the players who play alot have em) but we can make it avaialble for an insanely high amount such as the Daedric skin or something along those lines which would be good for monitization @"Dinkleberg >:(" ...

-The defib for detectives have been tried before in many other servers and their number one problem with it is Innocents straight away going to RDM Ts because people tell them who they are when theyre dead so it would not be great as it would in a way instigate a form of ghosting and would ruin the fun for the Ts which is why only Ts have em because theyre from a different team which cannot be abused of ghosting for clear reasoning...
(08-03-2020, 11:38 PM)Battons Wrote: Its hard to do detective defib because of meta-gaming but I do like the idea of the vape crate being an insanely high premium point count which either gets money for the server or gives you incentive to get man of the match thus meaning the better you play the cooler rewards you get.
Are innocents that get defibbed from someone else who killed a T not allowed to kill the T that killed them? That doesn't make sense imo
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
i don't think that's what he means (at least i hope), more going along with the fact of you maybe not having all the information in spectator and being told / making incorrect inferences on who is a t or not

example: battons is a t and kills you, you spectate him for a while and see him in like a group of three, not killing them and so you assume that they are t's ; battons is dead and the detective buys a defib and defibs you, and then you try to kill those 2 people battons was with, but turns out they were both inno's

i think it is just the precaution that with the addition of a detective defib, more and more inno's are gonna start trying to make sherlock-like connections that'll just turn out to be misunderstandings and jumping to conclusions, but if you have definitive proof that they're a t from either them killing you or observing sumfin whilst spectating them then there shouldn't be a reason as to why you can't act on that if you are ever revived
No I mean if a dead T reveals who the last Ts are and you get defibbed I think you should be allowed to kill then legally.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions