AzzyGamer's Fair ban
(08-04-2020, 09:06 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 08:14 PM)Prophet_Himself Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 01:51 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 01:10 PM)Prophet_Himself Wrote: A ban for Ghosting should never be a reversible offence it ruins the fun for everyone and it’s just not kewl a permaban is a permaban; judging from the previous unban request you made in ‘17 You dug yourself in a very deep hole that quite frankly you aren’t getting out of....Sorry to say bro but -1 on this your offences are a bit too heavy to be let off of the hook for a little bit of remorse...

So abuse of power and staff disrespect are okay but ghosting isn't

I think you didnt get what I was saying lol I meant what he did with the addition of ghosting of course none are okay and I never said that im sorry if it came out like that but ghosting is a severe offense compared to the other offences he has commited (abuse of power = demotion compared to Ghosting =eventual Permaban) im sorry if it was percieved in any other way....
there are a ton of people in the community who have had a permaban at some point, the only things that usually end up with a full community ban and/or no appeal are doxing or illegal things. and that August 2019 travesty, but that's well documented on here so I won't go any further on that
Yeah and those ton of people have proven that they will not do so again , as per this guy there is much to the case than just ghosting which just stacks and again is a pretty deep hole imo
(08-05-2020, 01:25 AM)Prophet_Himself Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 01:51 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 01:10 PM)Prophet_Himself Wrote: A ban for Ghosting should never be a reversible offence it ruins the fun for everyone and it’s just not kewl a permaban is a permaban; judging from the previous unban request you made in ‘17 You dug yourself in a very deep hole that quite frankly you aren’t getting out of....Sorry to say bro but -1 on this your offences are a bit too heavy to be let off of the hook for a little bit of remorse...

So abuse of power and staff disrespect are okay but ghosting isn't

I think you didnt get what I was saying lol I meant what he did with the addition of ghosting of course none are okay and I never said that im sorry if it came out like that but ghosting is a severe offense compared to the other offences he has commited (abuse of power = demotion compared to Ghosting =eventual Permaban) im sorry if it was percieved in any other way....
there are a ton of people in the community who have had a permaban at some point, the only things that usually end up with a full community ban and/or no appeal are doxing or illegal things. and that August 2019 travesty, but that's well documented on here so I won't go any further on that
Yeah and those ton of people have proven that they will not do so again , as per this guy there is much to the case than just ghosting which just stacks and again is a pretty deep hole imo
which if it were a few months to a year maybe I would be apprehensive but he was 14 then and now an adult plus 4 years is a long ass time in server years so I think he deserves a second chance as well especially at this length of time
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I think that an unban is in the cards because a lot of those offenses are not as severe now except for ghosting. I think you should receive a warning for the ghosting if you are unbanned though.
I'll +1 you for an unban. Deadpool and dildo were actually around for the initial ban, so if they can see reasons to +1 an unban then I cant see why it shouldnt happen
(08-05-2020, 07:00 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 01:25 AM)Prophet_Himself Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 01:51 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote: So abuse of power and staff disrespect are okay but ghosting isn't

which if it were a few months to a year maybe I would be apprehensive but he was 14 then and now an adult plus 4 years is a long ass time in server years so I think he deserves a second chance as well especially at this length of time
Welp we’ll leave it up to the Admin now my point still stands ??‍♂️
honestly +1 from everything iv read you've done your time and im sure you can make a great person to rdm- I MEAN play with
+1 its been 4 fuckin years there's literally zero reason to keep him banned for something from that long ago... come on guys. This shouldn't be a debate lol.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Appeal has been Accepted.