DEV1ATE's confused as fuck ban
(08-10-2020, 04:03 PM)[SOTR]DEV1ATE Wrote: I've more than forgiven you for it, but I do have to ask-
why don't you record evidence with shadowplay anymore? A few of your evidence posts were recorded with it. Would make it WAY easier to detect cheating properly. Not saying recording with a phone doesn't work, such as with that weird sniper flick guy, but with a shaky phone camera I'd imagine it'd make evidence gathering a bit more difficult.
Say what? I never used shadow play before. I always used gmod demos and then recorded it with my phone.
(08-10-2020, 04:07 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 04:03 PM)[SOTR]DEV1ATE Wrote: I've more than forgiven you for it, but I do have to ask-
why don't you record evidence with shadowplay anymore? A few of your evidence posts were recorded with it. Would make it WAY easier to detect cheating properly. Not saying recording with a phone doesn't work, such as with that weird sniper flick guy, but with a shaky phone camera I'd imagine it'd make evidence gathering a bit more difficult.
Say what? I never used shadow play before. I always used gmod demos and then recorded it with my phone.
Gmod's demo system can record at 1080p 60FPS? I didn't even know that. I've only ever tried to mess with GoldSRC's record function, and it's borderline unusable.
Though, that does again beg the question, why not just demos? Is it as annoying to set up as GoldSRC's?
(08-10-2020, 04:14 PM)[SOTR]DEV1ATE Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 04:07 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
Gmod's demo system can record at 1080p 60FPS? I didn't even know that. I've only ever tried to mess with GoldSRC's record function, and it's borderline unusable.
Though, that does again beg the question, why not just demos? Is it as annoying to set up as GoldSRC's?
I mean in order to use a demo you need to have all addons/content the server is using at the time of recording. Then you have to load in like you are actually loading to join a server. Also I don’t know how to make the demo into a acceptable format for YouTube without recording on my phone.
Appeal has been Accepted, you're unbanned.