Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Position Seems Familiar. Have I Been Here Before?
Ingame Name: §8Lt_Deathstar
Lt. Star
Lt_Deathstar
Star

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161268637

Time Played: 1220 Hours (According to Game Tracker which I feel is low. I got 1230 with the last screenshot of past times but even that is messed up. Bottom line is I have no clue what it actually is anymore.) 

When First Joined: May 11, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): It's going to vary based on work but most likely in the afternoon.

Rank Desired: Moderator  

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community?: With Mod I will be able to assist the upper staff which are very low numbers right now, as of right now all the bans are left on two people for the most part. With my past experience in the position and a much better mind set than last time I feel like I'll be able to really help this community better than currently. 

Why do you want to help the community?: The people to put it simply. Yes some may say I'm crazy but I'd never have the friends I have now otherwise. We help each other to help other people have a fun time. And I've put way too much time in the community to give it up, I've tried once, look where I am now. Even while not on server I've been trying to help PH by editing maps, even if one was a bit of a mess... whoops. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): A lot, I've bullied myself and been bullied with bans

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Trusted V.19
T-Mod V.19
Mod V.19.1
Mod V19.2
Trusted V.20
T-Mod V.20

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Sure hope so after all this time XD

How did you find us?: Server hoping, this was near the top when I left the other servers I was in.   

Other: I don't really have much else to say for this one. Thank you for those helping me and I hope to keep seeing all y'all around. Also considered the rainbow color scheme just for Fishmin again but I'm behaving. 
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

-1 not enough colours.

I don't really know what else to say other than Yes. You know your stuff, you've had your break & you're ready to come back to kicking butt. Perfectl candidate for Mod position if you ask me.

As long as you continue to take care of yourself, +1 all day long.
+1 from me

You are super level headed in game and are super calm and relaxed, you handle the issues in the server appropriately and quickly. I feel you would be not only a much needed addition to help elevate some stress for higher up staff, but a easily welcomed addition within the community.
Go away
Yeah tbh I think you were one of the first staff members I met when I started to play prop hunt weeks ago. You are very friendly and I have noticed that you are polite when telling people not to break rules. Overall 1+. I honestly do not see any problems with you on the time I’ve been on the server.
To be honest i havent seen you that much but i know you get on and you take care of problems when they occur and when something needs done you get it done.

not hard to see you are capable of being a moderator especially since you've been there before its a sold +1 from me no doubt
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
APPROVED

I've talked with you previously about any of my concerns and I do not doubt you've grown from last time of being a Mod. 

PH is in need of some more upper staff support and I have no doubt you'll be a great addition once again. 

Good luck and ban da baddies.
Hey DeathStar, Thanks for Applying!

Seems like we are here again, and I would like to say that you have stepped up again, you proved yourself and showed your dedication. You've been it once, and I'm sure you'll have the same wisdom you did before. It's nice having the extra set around times where Fish and I aren't entirely available and would like to say welcome back. Let's continue to keep the sever safe from those trolls and make sure they stay under their bridges. 

I ain't got much to say this time around other than good job. +1 from me.
You've had the role before and I think you're more than capable to have it again, good luck!
Desu suta san,

I only have one question,

As a Mod with you become the same as back then or different?

Remember Nobody has the capabilities to be on the server 24/7 without any breaks...

I do know you rekindle the fire in you as a staff of PH with editing our favorite maps to one day be back on dinks.

I remember the talk I had with you about the mentality and how to handle it.

You handle situations on the server like you had in the past so I have no complaints about it.

Overall, I say +1 and GAS SAVINGS!!!!!
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hey Lt. Dearhstar!
You came back and got right down to business. I'm not going to beat around the bush or be a broken record. I think you have what it takes to Mod, just dont put too much pressure on yourself and burn out.
You can do it!
+1
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.