Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Unban Request
Steam Name: My name when banned was keep yourself safe for awhile now i've been going by my irl name Jacob

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:177361433

Who banned you: Traitor

Reason for ban: Constant flaming, mic spam, and punishment avoiding

Reason for Admins to unban you: Its been 2 years, I've grown up, i just want a second chance, I don't even remember what exactly happened, but I'd like another chance. I wish to come back because it was the most fun I'd ever had while playing PH. If you'd give me the second chance I'll show you I'm reformed if you would call it that.

Extra details/information:

Given that it's been 2 years for an offence like this one I see no issues letting you be un-banned unless there is evidence that shows otherwise. There is plenty of time to have learned. +1.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

2 years is a long time, I really hope you've actually changed ^_^

See you on the prop field mate

plus one unban
(08-08-2020, 03:06 PM)Lt. Star Wrote: Given that it's been 2 years for an offence like this one I see no issues letting you be un-banned unless there is evidence that shows otherwise. There is plenty of time to have learned. +1.
It's been 2 years I think he was a temp mod and I was probably being childish by calling him a rent-a-mod as a joke. I was 16 at the time and just trolling for no reason other than to have some laughs with some friends. im a nice person and won't let those actions happen again.
(08-08-2020, 03:08 PM)Chiken Lover Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 03:06 PM)Lt. Star Wrote: Given that it's been 2 years for an offence like this one I see no issues letting you be un-banned unless there is evidence that shows otherwise. There is plenty of time to have learned. +1.
It's been 2 years I think he was a temp mod and I was probably being childish by calling him a rent-a-mod as a joke. I was 16 at the time and just trolling for no reason other than to have some laughs with some friends. im a nice person and won't let those actions happen again.
Traitor was an Admin of the server ^_^ You picked a fight with the wrong person lawl
(08-08-2020, 03:52 PM)The Triangle Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 03:08 PM)Chiken Lover Wrote:
Traitor was an Admin of the server ^_^ You picked a fight with the wrong person lawl
ok then maybe i didnt call him rent a mod then, maybe it was a different server, agian its been 2 years
I also agree that two years is quite a considerable amount of time. I'm gonna give a +1. I hope you've changed haha
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I agree also. Two years is a long time.
+1 for unban.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
i think this mans love for chimkins is good enough for a +1
It's been 2 years and I believe that is enough for the things you were banned for.

You should be unbanned.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army