Poll: should i be banned
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
70.59%
12 70.59%
no
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why?
can someone please tell me why I spend my hard earned money on this game to get banned one time for "time farming" when idgaf about how much time I have on this game all I do is want to have fun and u guys fuck with me everytime u can. Last night Abdel felt the need to kick me even tho I was gone for not even a minute. the first round wasn't even ended by the time I got back on. 
then today I have a whole MONTH ban for "time farming" yet again I do not care about how much time I have on I was away from my computer because I had to take my mom to the hospital then when I come back I see this. im very dissappoited with ur staff and I would like to get my account unbanned because if you guys ban people for such simple stuff such as that then u guys are not running this server properly. 
I really do not understand why you people feel the need to ban ban ban all the time I tried to add those players to talk to them none of them have tried to add me and talk to me about it. whoever owns the server I would like for you to reach out to me personally and talk to me about the situation because I have spent at least 50$ and now this is the kind of thank you I get.
1. follow the format: Unban Request Format

Steam Name: (Steam name here if you have changed/altered your name since the ban, please include the name that you were banned with)

Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)

Who banned you:

Reason for ban:

Reason for Admins to unban you: (If you have proof of your innocence, please attach them or leave a link where we can see them. However, we understand that will most likely not be the case and the staff member(s) should have gathered evidence to justify the ban.)

(Optional) Extra details/information:

And 2. @Abdel
okay glizz, you go afk for MAPS at a time and time farming isn't just about actual time you can also be afk and get points, end of round drops, and taking up a spot.

I have seen you go afk for two maps and only return after iv kicked you at least 10 times.

i think 1 month is excessive so +1 on a deduction but -1 on a removal
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
You were not banned for a month, you were banned for a day. You've been warned plenty of times on many things including time farming. This isn't your first ban, you will be fine. Also, money donations will get you NOTHING from me. No special privileges, time etc.

Seriously, just play the game when you are on it's not that hard.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I've had to kick you countless times for going AFK for maps at a time. The issue is that you take up a spot someone else can use to actually play the game.

It sucks you had to deal with a family emergency, but that cant be an excuse to cover the other times. Never once have I kicked you for being AFK and have you come back and talk about it. If you were actually AFK for a minute, why not come back in and explain yourself?
Go away
If you're bringing up last night without context I'll provide. As a player you don't pay attention to detail and sometimes don't realize there's a rule for being afk when there's more than 30 people on. I pay attention to the people who afk entire maps or I just see them standing there. I tried multiple times talking to you, you would be respond but would go afk again. I kicked based off the 15 minute rule of afk to make room for anyone else wanting to join the server. If it makes you feel better, you weren't the only one I kicked for afk. Also it's your choice to spend money on server, the server and owner appreciates it, but you don't get a special previlage for spending alot of your money on it. You aren't immune to our rules. Aside from this afk, if you want an answer on why I wouldn't add you on server, it's because I don't like people who exploit and troll sometimes. Read the rules from time to time.
so, considering the fact that you can't even be banned for longer than a week for time farming, I don't believe that you being banned for a MONTH is accurate.

also, there have been countless times where you have gone AFK for a substantial amount of time. I've been on the server with you quite a few times, and I've seen you sit in unassigned for several maps.

don't use the fact that you're a donor as a way around following the rules. you knew what you were doing when you donated.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
It Doesn't even matter what rank you are.

Donor, Staff rank, Master, Regular, Member, User

When you afk and un-assign for more than half the entire map without doing a thing

THAT TIME FARMING

Also as Fish and the other above have said, 

you were "afk" on the server most of the time and its not a way to get points for the shop,
the game will detect that you are afk and wont give you anything.

Donors are people that just paid the server to get premium points without the trouble of selling cheap premium stuff in the shop or the hard work of getting top 3 player of the previous map.

Overall I think this is just a rage post about a DAY ban rather than take it as...

I shouldn't hinder other players even if the server was at its max compacity of players
if it was a bathroom break, an important call, family emergency, a snack break...
Just disconnected and reconnect later.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Your ban has ended so there is no reason to keep this open. Even if you had a family emergency during the elementary school map, you were afk and/or time farming before that. I know you were around even though you were not playing because you voted for the next map.

You went afk around round 6 until the end of the map, voted for elementary school, and continued to be afk. I banned you on round 5 of elementary school. So I know you were around that entire time prior to the map change. Not even 45 minutes after you were banned, you sent me a friend request on steam. Play the game or disconnect, it's not that hard, especially since you were definitely around before the family emergency happened.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army