FireLizard1
Ingame Name: FireLizard1

SteamID: FireLizard

Who Banned You: Mana

Reason For Ban: Ardm and leave 2x

Length of Ban: 8/9/20 to 8/16/20

Reason for Admins to Unban: I hit two people as a joke and they never took it well and killed me for it. I was very dumb and unaware of the rules of how Attempted RDM works on other servers like garnet we call it t-baiting. I want to apologize to the two people I hit, I was dumb and not aware of the rules.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: I made a mistake and I won't do it againt
use the format
Ingame Name: 

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: 

Reason For Ban: 

Length of Ban: 

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12145

This is the reason you got banned. I would probably be ok with an unban but I don't you miscliked twice tbh.
(08-10-2020, 07:37 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: use the format
Ingame Name: 

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: 

Reason For Ban: 

Length of Ban: 

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:

(08-10-2020, 07:48 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12145

This is the reason you got banned. I would probably be ok with an unban but I don't you miscliked twice tbh.

I know, I decided to edit it because it didn't make sense after reading your reply.
im going to agree with walrus an unban would be ok with me, and i can understand the crowbar one probably being pre-round spam of it.

you seem to be sorry and your a fun guy to play with +1
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Not seeing how the crowbar damage would be as a result of preround, seeing as how its 2 seconds into the round.

Other than that, you still took the time to come out, apologize and make an unban request.

+1 for unban and to have 2 slays added for being a bigbrain.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Here's the steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77936628
(08-10-2020, 09:10 PM)Mana Wrote: Not seeing how the crowbar damage would be as a result of preround, seeing as how its 2 seconds into the round.

Other than that, you still took the time to come out, apologize and make an unban request.

+1 for unban and to have 2 slays added for being a bigbrain.
Thank you, I deserve to be autoslayed for what I did,
I am totally down for a unban. You've just gotta be more aware with all of that, it may seem like harmless fun but sometimes, you may be ruining someone else's round by damaging them randomly.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(08-11-2020, 06:36 PM)Noire Wrote: I am totally down for a unban. You've just gotta be more aware with all of that, it may seem like harmless fun but sometimes, you may be ruining someone else's round by damaging them randomly.
Ok, also, I am sorry Noire, I was unaware of the rules and I will be more careful.