Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDM glitch
Just played a TDM power round and as we kept playing the only murderers left lost their knives and left all bystanders with guns, making the game unfair to the murderers. Any idea what caused this or how it could be fixed?
Honestly, just sounds like a glitch. If it becomes more commonplace is when we'll have a problem. I haven't seen it happen when I've been on in the past.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(08-12-2020, 10:30 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: Honestly, just sounds like a glitch. If it becomes more commonplace is when we'll have a problem. I haven't seen it happen when I've been on in the past.
I don’t remember who it was on with me but we both had ours knives disappear as if we had thrown them but they never came back
(08-12-2020, 10:30 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: Honestly, just sounds like a glitch. If it becomes more commonplace is when we'll have a problem. I haven't seen it happen when I've been on in the past.

We've found that it's consistently doing this. if you dont end the round before about 1 minute left for some reason all murderers lose their weapons.
Blurgh and I both had our weapons despawn from our hands the other night and it happened quite a few times. It doesnt respawn either.
I believe i was on with you jupiter. It happens often! Don't know a fix, but just wanted to agree that this is a problem for murderers in tdm