Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The murderous planet's application
(08-14-2020, 07:35 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: I would also like to add that once you got approved for trusted on PH there were Zero ban requests and very little staffing from you. It was like you just wanted the title and to snoop in the staff discord. Once you got called out on needing to improve your staffing you had a tantrum and quit....what makes murder any different?

I actually still enjoy murder. I played so much leading up to my trusted on prop hunt that I got burnt out.
(08-14-2020, 08:29 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 07:35 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: I would also like to add that once you got approved for trusted on PH there were Zero ban requests and very little staffing from you. It was like you just wanted the title and to snoop in the staff discord. Once you got called out on needing to improve your staffing you had a tantrum and quit....what makes murder any different?

I actually still enjoy murder. I played so much leading up to my trusted on prop hunt that I got burnt out.

So whats to stop you from doing the same with Murder? You play enough to get rank, get the rank, decide within a month or so that you're burnt out, and resign like on PH?
(08-14-2020, 08:43 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

So whats to stop you from doing the same with Murder? You play enough to get rank, get the rank, decide within a month or so that you're burnt out, and resign like on PH?

Now I only play when I want to, not because I feel I have to just so I can get a rank that says I can help.
(08-14-2020, 09:19 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 08:43 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

Now I only play when I want to, not because I feel I have to just so I can get a rank that says I can help.

it still says a lot that you resigned after being prop hunt staff for a month. you shouldn't be upset that people are pointing out their concern with this. if it happened once, what's to say it won't happen again?
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I'll +0 you have i think alittle over half a month personally would preferred a whole month. I'll list my thoughts on some of the concerns brought up.
-If she's active and helping i don't see why she should be denied Trusted the literal starting position where is the harm in her having it. She has some time on the ph and she burnt herself out and said she'll play when she wants to prevent that on murder. On a side note so what if she resigned from ph she's not applying for your server she's applying for murder

-if i recall correctly the nuru thing happened over a year ago and she isn't here anymore so i won't hold that against you

-the ginger situation could have been handled better, but because of all the behind the scenes(mod+) i very little knowledge on the extent it happened. The knowledge i do have is that it was a mutual dislike and since Ginger is no longer here i won't hold that against you.

I believe in second chances and you left the community for a couple months hopefully you came back better than when you left GL
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-14-2020, 10:03 PM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote: I'll +1 you have i think alittle over half a month personally would preferred a whole month. I'll list my thoughts on some of the concerns brought up.
-If she's active and helping i don't see why she should be denied Trusted the literal starting position where is the harm in her having it. She has some time on the ph and she burnt herself out and said she'll play when she wants to prevent that on murder. On a side note so what if she resigned from ph she's not applying for your server she's applying for murder

-if i recall correctly the nuru thing happened over a year ago and she isn't here anymore so i won't hold that against you

-the ginger situation could have been handled better, but because of all the behind the scenes(mod+) i very little knowledge on the extent it happened. The knowledge i do have is that it was a mutual dislike and since Ginger is no longer here i won't hold that against you.

I believe in second chances and you left the community for a couple months hopefully you came back better than when you left GL
I am well aware that this is a different server, however a pattern of behaviour is known and yes I believe in second chances in certain circumstances.....this would not be a second or even third chance. It took Jupiter 3 attempts to get trusted on PH and she was given a chance to prove herself and those of us who had our doubts wrong......but it did not go well.

Trusted....it’s literally in the name, there is no trust left there between Jupiter and many staff/players.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
im on the fence with this mainly because you sound like you doubt you want the staff role and yet you do help out ignoring the ph stuff and
"-if i recall correctly the nuru thing happened over a year ago and she isn't here anymore so i won't hold that against you

-the ginger situation could have been handled better, but because of all the behind the scenes(mod+) i very little knowledge on the extent it happened. The knowledge i do have is that it was a mutual dislike and since Ginger is no longer here i won't hold that against you."
very true so +0 from me
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(08-14-2020, 10:03 PM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote: I'll +1 you have i think alittle over half a month personally would preferred a whole month. I'll list my thoughts on some of the concerns brought up.

if everyone lives in one neighborhood, and one of the houses catches on fire, the houses next to it are at risk of burning down with it.

we might be in different servers, but we are in the same community. thus why staff apps are a community discussion. it just seems unfair to me to say that the prop hunt stuff doesn't matter.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Bump
+1. I've been playing murder recently. You seem to be a solid minded person. I don't hold any past drama on you because I wasen't here for that. It's about how you are presently, and I think you'd make a decent staff member!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]