Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zack's 2nd Tmod App
Ingame Name: §4Zack

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210798529

Time Played: 168 hours

When First Joined: 12/12/18

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Fridays 9am-9pm on weekends i'm available whenever, Time Zone M.S.T

Rank Desired:Tmod

Current Rank:Trusted

What can you do to help the community:I understand rules, I follow the right protocol when we have mic/chat spammers or anything that's being a bad apple on the server, I feel like as a tmod you have more responsibility then a trusted and I feel ready for that responsibility

Why you want to help the community: Well you see Deathrun server is getting maxed players at least daily I want to help the server by Keeping out the toxicity,Help new players, And take care of Exploiters,Hackers ect.

Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here)no

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):
Approved(Trusted App) 
Declined (Tmod)

How did you find us?:!hop

Other:Have a good day/Night everyone
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
-1 dies in the first few traps all the time and bullies me!!

Aside from that, I think Zack has a good understanding of the rules and follows protocol pretty well. He’s also active and has come on to help me many times when dealing with a group of toxic guys on my own. Only thing is that you sometimes seem to get angry easily when dealing with trolls/mic spammers, but i’m sure that’s something that can be worked on! We definitely need more upper staff on the server, but stop bulling me ty c:
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
I've been on server with you many times since your last application.  

When I've joined and there's a situation you've been sure to fill me in on what's going on. You communicate well with the staff team and though you might get agitated on occasion I wouldn't say it's significant enough to hinder you being promoted to DRTmod. 

Ultimately I'd say you've made progress from previous application to now. 

Best of luck and I'll be right there with you dying in the beginning of every round/map.
+1, zach is there when hes needed hes helpful and does good general staffing.
and is great at dealing with trolls and other various situation
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Bump
[Image: titan.gif]
I think it's gonna be a +/- 1 from me. You've been active more than you were a few months ago, and you know the rules really well. I think you just need to loosen up a little. You give quite a few more warnings than needed, yes, but it's how you talk to people and how you enforce these rules is what seems to be creating tension in the server and just causes the trolls to troll more rather than to stop.
As for things besides DR, you aren't that active in the community, I feel like. So no one really knows you, and can't give an opinion about you. You say you record things but barely post ban requests, and so on. In my opinion, it would really help you out if you engaged more with everyone, and our regulars especially so we all get to see a different side of you.
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Bumping one last time
Your application for Tmod as been Denied, as in some areas i believe you're are ready just, for now i sill feel you need more time. 
I think work on how you handle yourself in dealing with situations and try to find that balance between not being too strict, and also not letting things go too far.

You may reapply September 30th 2020