Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions About Relay Channels
Okay, so I know that you can't ghost or anything else like that in the relay channels. However, I am kind of confused on what you can say in the channels from Discord (if you can type in them.)

For example, one of my favorite hobbies is to pop into the Discord Murder Relay channel to mess with @Blurgh and @Burb (cause they're fun to mess with hehe). Am I allowed to do that?
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
dont think so i belive that counts as "disrupting gameplay"
The relay channels were created mostly to allow staff to check in on the game modes without being on the server. I’m not sure about the other game modes but PH relay has been taken away from players as it was abused in several ways and is now staff only. 

It used to be the rule that you could use it as long and it was not being spammed or disrupting gameplay. As for murder you need to check with Penguin or some of the other staff!
[Image: unknown.jpg]
DR is in the same boat as PH when it comes to the relay
Kiwi the right person to ask is @Penguinslayer4 Because this is about murder Relay the Other ones are locked and only for staff as Pixie and voss said she would know the answer out of everyone here :) for murder relay that is!
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
As I understand, Penguin wants the murder relay to stay open for players because you can see who is typing what easier unlike in game. The way the game is played makes it harder to gain advantage if staff members are using commands unlike PH and TTT which could easily ruin the round.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(08-15-2020, 10:24 AM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: As I understand, Penguin wants the murder relay to stay open for players because you can see who is typing what easier unlike in game. The way the game is played makes it harder to gain advantage if staff members are using commands unlike PH and TTT which could easily ruin the round.

This is exactly right, this makes it easier for you guys to get proof of who said what via text chat. Main thing for me is just don't spam it or interfere with the game and I don't really see an issue with people being able to use/see it
(08-15-2020, 10:39 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 10:24 AM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: As I understand, Penguin wants the murder relay to stay open for players because you can see who is typing what easier unlike in game. The way the game is played makes it harder to gain advantage if staff members are using commands unlike PH and TTT which could easily ruin the round.

This is exactly right, this makes it easier for you guys to get proof of who said what via text chat. Main thing for me is just don't spam it or interfere with the game and I don't really see an issue with people being able to use/see it

thank you so much!
[Image: image0_2.jpg]