Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: Cype

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129683989

Time Played: 1day 1hour 25min

When First Joined: March 14

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Everyday around 3 to 5:30 or 6

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: Speak to the admins about the glitches and stop people from aft ing to get points

Why you want to help the community: Because I really like this server and most people on it are usually nice

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No this is my first time

How did you find us?: I really like dethrone and i was trying to find a dethrone server and came across and now i really like it

Other: I would really appreciate getting trusted but if not thats ok, thank you for taking your time to read this if you are one of the admins on dinklebergs death run server.
The fact you apply on the mark speaks for itself, but thats not too much of a problem.
A person to find exploits on DR would be lit, because there are alot of them.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Let's see here ... 1 day 1 hr 25 m ... never seen you before ... not much forum activity...
W A I T this is for Deathrun let me slap a +1 (you could have 25 m on the server and you could still get staff lmao)
[Image: original.gif]
If you do not play DR or do not have meaningful feedback, please do not comment on DR apps. You would find it quite rude if they commented on TTT/PH apps they knew nothing about.
I think you're an alright guy Cype. while you meet the requirements, I'm not 100% sure if you're ready for trusted. +0
Not relevant to the thread. Go make one on this topic under suggestions and i'll read it, but don't derail staff apps please
I see Cype quite often on deathrun. I enjoy playing with him.
Personally I would like to see him have more playtime on the server.
I still think he would be a fine addition to the collection
+1
Anyone that continues to derail staff apps / shitpost in them will have their posts removed, and will be assigned Forum Warnings.

Keep the threads on track.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Is DR staff apps not 100 required hours like TTT and PH?
(04-05-2017, 10:30 AM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: Is DR staff apps not 100 required hours like TTT and PH?

Minimum is 25, its in the staff format of DR. PH is 80, im trying to get it changed back to 100.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide