Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff App
Ingame Name: Valkyrie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53629657

Time Played: 89.92 (Timer had reset so server may not say the same)

When First Joined: I'm not sure of the exact date, but it's been at least 2 weeks

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Around 12pm to 12am CST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: I can help keep things in control and keep trolls and harassment to a minimum

Why you want to help the community: I want to help this community because I love it. It reminds me of the first server I was staff on and how tight knit the staff was.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I found this server actually through the deathrun server. I was strolling along random deathrun servers, really liked y'alls and wanted to check out the other servers.

Other: I know 2 weeks seems kinda a short time to be around before applying for staff, but I'm here to stay. I want this server to thrive and reach its' max potential. I would also like to mention my hours include another alias (TryxxStyxx6) just since my hours under Valkyrie seem a tad short of what I put on here.
"Everyone's gonna die, but not everyone lives. So why wait to take that jump, that shot, you've been putting off for the fear of failure?" -The One, True Valkyrie  Cool
you must first apply for trusted
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
I didn't play with you enough to vote. But I just want to say that you know the rules , and you follow them. I've never seen angry, or rdming someone.

+0
i agree with normminder im going to stay neutral you know the rules and you dont go around rdming, but i would like to see you have more outside community involvement
+0
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(08-18-2020, 11:18 PM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote: i agree with normminder im going to stay neutral you know the rules and you dont go around rdming, but i would like to see you have more outside community involvement
+0

I understand completely. I do hang around the discord, I just don't talk much because I'm awkward at first around new people that Ik I'm going to see consistently. I don't want to say something stupid. I have been slowly being more active as I get a feel for the kind of people I'm going to be around. Trust me, as soon as I get comfortable around you guys, you're going to regret that request xD
"Everyone's gonna die, but not everyone lives. So why wait to take that jump, that shot, you've been putting off for the fear of failure?" -The One, True Valkyrie  Cool
Hey, Valk! 

First, I'd like to say that ily and you're one of the nicest and chillest people I've ever met. 

Next. 
As for your activity in game, I saw you helping out telling people not to spam or rdm. I also never saw you breaking rules in any way. 

As for your activity on discord and forums, I don't remember you pinging staff on discord. I also never saw you posting ban requests (which could help staff see if u're capable of collecting evidence against troublemakers or able to keep situation under control). If u can't record your games, you can at least make screenshots for it.

I'd like to see you more active outside the game (on forums and discord) before giving you +1. But for now I'm gonna have to go with - 1.
Bump
[Image: J6yUs0g]