Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Steam Name: HermitGamer12

Banned by: Sarcasm Gaurenteed

Reason: Ghosting

Dear admins, I regret ghosting and abusing the server. I  wish to play fair on dinks PH, and not play with friends on the opposite team. I understand if you are not willing to revoke the ban, but i still regret my actions

Thanks,
Bean

steam ID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198195001975
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117368123
Looks like you've got a bit of a track record with the ghosting. You've been banned two other times, one for just ghosting and one for "ghosting, lying, disrespecting staff, and hate symbols"

You were given two chances to stop and didn't. What makes anyone think that it'll be different this time around?
so, I'm assuming you are the one who ghosted with that other guy (Venomous or whatever his name was.)

I'm going to -1 this just because of the fact that 1) you were caught multiple times and still didn't learn your lesson, and 2) your ban is still fresh. You need time to think over what you did.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(08-19-2020, 04:54 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote: Looks like you've got a bit of a track record with the ghosting. You've been banned two other times, one for just ghosting and one for "ghosting, lying, disrespecting staff, and hate symbols"

You were given two chances to stop and didn't. What makes anyone think that it'll 
If you do end up unbanning me, I will not risk getting in this situation again. I cannot make anyone unban me, but I can change my actions.
I do want to include that I was the one that Banned you bean, you 2 have been caught twice now and at 1 point yall got banned for it. That shouldve been your warning not to continue. I still give you respect for admitting to your fault, but I do want you to take time to reflect on something you shouldve quit doing while you were ahead. The game is simple and doesn't require you to cheat to get ahead. For this unban request, I do want to say -1 for both unban and reduction. You 2 knew what you were doing and believed you wouldn't get caught, but you guys obviously showed us doing it. 

I wish for you to understand things like this are unfair to others, and makes the game not as fun when its happening. Go reflect on this and come back when you're really serious to be unbanned.
This unban request will also be denied for now.

Apologizing is a little too late for all you have done. You have been caught ghosting multiple times, when around posting hate symbols at one point in time, and then you and Venomous randomly came after me for some reason. Maybe from a mix of catching you guys ghosting or killing you two often.

The earliest you may submit another unban request is September 22, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army