Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
map exploit on mttresort
Some people are probably going to get mad at me for giving this away bc they like to use it, but who cares?

If you throw stuff off the bridge in the "core" section, you can jump on it and live. Just wanted to put this out there so it possibly be corrected somehow?

Example in picture below, jumping onto something like a lamp:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Everyone's gonna die, but not everyone lives. So why wait to take that jump, that shot, you've been putting off for the fear of failure?" -The One, True Valkyrie  Cool
that sounds awesome
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Kind of reminds me of something I’ve seen happen on snowy castle, if you fall off one of the cliffs just right you can get stuck in a sliding position right before you reach the out of bounds kill zone. They can be hit but it’s extremely hard to do so and if you fall down too you either would not be able to get back up unless teleported, or you would die trying to reach the person down there
Mittresort has more spots that even regulars can't reach sometimes. Like behind that 'bush' thing, which is impossible for new players. Or the spot outside (the high one, where u can either launch people or get there via lamp post). I saw Murderers getting annoyed with that.
I would say to keep things fair for everyone you probably should not go someplace that would be considered outside the map (your screenshot) or anywhere new players cannot go. You all would be pissed off if someone did this to you so don't do it to others.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Why don't we add this as a rule?

I mean we may need some lists of illegal spots like in ph.
Punishments:
1.Warning
2.Teleport
3.Slay
4.Kick

Or it's too harsh?
(08-22-2020, 08:06 AM)Blurgh Wrote: Why don't we add this as a rule?

I mean we may need some lists of illegal spots like in ph.
Punishments:
1.Warning
2.Teleport
3.Slay
4.Kick

Or it's too harsh?

I mean, going outside the map is already against the rules and is covered in the exploiting section