Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devito and CrazyRaptor
Offender's Name: crazyraptor23 and Devito's Ski Tows, GloriusJapaneseSun, LedZeppelinIsOkay, MonkieCock, MonkieCockAgain 

Offender's SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:118600393) and (STEAM_0:0:86289798), (STEAM_0:0:562439632), (STEAM_0:0:562599042), (STEAM_0:1:552015126), (STEAM_0:1:562451527)

Potential Witnesses: Wolfy, Nerowolfe, Nemo, Norm Minder, CARR (his name is Chriz now), jcgeist

Reason to Ban: RACISM/trolling/punishment evasion

Proof: Chat spam, and video

Other: 1. Outside of crazy undermining me telling people not to rdm and saying "I hate black people"/racist rhetoric and being disrespectful to me, he spammed chat as soon as I was even willing to give a second chance.
2. He first joined on Devito and used slurs, but once he was gagged and muted he started switching accounts. I had Nemo come on to do a temp ban to stop it for the night.

There are like 4 other videos that I can comb through for all the issues these 2 gave me tonight, but I uploaded the one currently linked because you can see Devito switching accounts/punishment evading and you can see what crazy chose to say as soon as he was ungagged and unmuted. If you'd like more videos, let me know, I'll upload them tomorrow. Please definitely ban Devito though. 

//It's now 5:00am, I was on like 7 hours straight, I'll fix this when I get up if something is wrong//
*insert c/p of chat saying they are banned that Im not gonna do on this laptop*

They're all banned for the above reasons. Thank you for your hard work <3