Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classes Starts Tomorrow
Hey all,

Just thought I'd let you know that my classes start tomorrow. Of my 10 (10 classes for 19 credit hours), 7 of them are still in person. I'm hoping that it doesn't affect my activity too much; however, school comes first.  Just a reminder that I'm a Music Ed Major, so out of the 9 music classes I'm in this semester, 7 of them are either ensembles or deal solely with things like learning to play groups of instruments or conducting. I'm only taking 3 classes that are what you'd consider a "standard" style of class, so it isn't as hellish as it sounds on the surface. 

Best of luck to the rest of you who are in college, studying a trade, or still in high school!
Good luck, coffee pro!!! you got this <3
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Don't forget what timbre means!
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
You've got this salty, I believe in you and your Gevalia stockpile.
salty time you got this Kroger man!
Good luck dude! Break a leg! Better days are to come...
(08-23-2020, 11:51 AM)Noire Wrote: Don't forget what timbre means!

The color/texture of an instrument's sound, one of the 4 characteristics of sound.  Cool
Good luck! if you need any help with some homework feel free to reach out to me :)

Be safe as well remember to keep distance and wear a mask!
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Lets gooo!! You better educate them on your coffee knowledge too.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]