Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linus and PitterPat Ghost cheating
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Linus STEAM_0:0:42978476 and PitterPat STEAM_0:0:43428901

Potential Witnesses: Hard to say, since it went by so fast that no one noticed.

Reason to Ban: Ghost cheating for the whole map

Proof: 

Sorry for the quality but from begining to end of video Linus was going straight towards prop players, I started noticing as soon as he entered my room already looking at my direction so I started recording. I might been an Old Man at the ceiling, but the way he entered the room prompt me to record. 

Alright, so looking at this, I will add them to the list for suspected ghosting. Really only one of the kills were specifically suspicious for ghosting and that was the prop getting killed in the kitchen. The others were when the prop was making noise running around.

Tips for the future, your recording had a lot of time with menus and the scoreboards and stuff such as we could not see what was going on. Another item is that we prefer if the recording is in first person if possible. I do understand that in this case of this one round that would have been difficult seeing as how you were on opposite teams. You stated in your video that you did not notice who is friend was on the opposite team so it makes sense that you did not try the easier route of recording him as a hunter.

Anyways, thanks for the report and we'll keep an eye on them if they decide to come back.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army