Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kuj's Staff Application.
I don't play DR but I do want to leave my five cents here as things stand in the moment. Never saying that trust can't be rebuilt at all. 
BUT
As part of being staff in any community, the first main thing that is always a requirement is trust. At least some trust to show what you are capable of. 
Trust with the permissions that you get and that they will be used correctly and appropriately. 
Trust that you will uphold the rules and follow up with the correct procedures.
Trust that you would not go behind player's backs and share info about them that you might learn with your role.
Players put their trust in any staff member on. They trust that they would be in good hands. 
One of the most important thing of all is the trust that the fellow staff members put on you when you are working together.

See where the problem is? 
How can you be trusted with staff if you literally broke the trust of someone that might have been a really close person to you and someone who would have trusted you with the info you shared? 
It is called trusted for a reason...
Just saying that doxing someone is one of the fastest way to lose everyone's trust around you with anything. 

-1 from me.

Good luck with your application.
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Your application is being denied as i haven't really seen you change much and i don't want to have someone who breaks rules as staff.
take and learn from what's been said and work on improving yourself. You may reapply September 30th 2020 
[Image: titan.gif]