Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blatant Racism and abuse of power
one could say that it is ironic that this mans evidence seems to be his word

am i rite
(08-25-2020, 04:24 PM)Gabe Wrote: one could say that it is ironic that this mans evidence seems to be his word

am i rite
This

also despite lack of format -1 because this looks very suspiciously like he's finding excuses to drop hard rs on the forum
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If "multiple mods/ test mods" could back you up why can't you name any of them? Why aren't they here defending you?

I dont know why nicky has staff still as he resigned, but he has never been known to be racist so I can't believe this report.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'll give this a brief response.

I don't believe there were any other staff on at the time because it was PH that actually gagged DurboTurbo rather than myself, at least the first time.

Anyways. . .

The incident in question occurred on the map we were playing on prior in either round 5 or 6. In the report, Durbo claimed that Midnight had not only called him the n word but also that he had shot near him first which in turn caused Durbo to shoot Midnight. The report was on Durbo, the reporter was Midnight.

Now when someone says the n word, that generally stands out to people immediately. I know my ears catch that word almost instantly and I physically grimace in real time as I hear it. Now that did not happen here. And when I asked if anyone else had heard such a word being uttered. No one could confirm.

As to the report itself, I checked the shot logs and they did not confirm what Durbo was claiming. Midnight did not shoot first, nor did he damage first. It was a clear RDM from the report and I thus slayed Durbo appropriately.

Now we then switched maps where Durbo was slayed in the first round. I died at some point and thereupon reaching the afterlife, I encountered an individual quite upset with my decision.

Durbo attacked me and Midnight very aggressively, which I'll admit I found to be amusing. These attacks were quite personal, insulting both my intelligence and the server in general. You were flaming extremely hard which I allowed because I didn't take any offense. PH decided to gag you as a donor though, I guess believing I was too busy to do so myself.

I told him I took no offense, however, and quickly ungagged you. You continued to flame when ungagged though, where you then proceeded to say the n word in voice chat. Everyone caught this because that's the natural thing that happens when people use that word. I then gagged you myself that time.

I then believe you left shortly thereafter.

TL;DR - You flamed and were gagged once without my authorization. You used the n word and were gagged by me as a result. You were reported for RDM and were slayed properly. No one else used the n word but you. No staff abuse.
Forgot to close this train wreck of a post. No evidence+Not the correct format=bye
[Image: b_560x95.png]