Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
-1 on unban. The evidence from relay shows that he was repeatedly asked to stop with the slurs and continued to do so.
Go away
(08-28-2020, 04:53 AM)Lt. Star Wrote: Before I say whether or not I support a reduction i have a question. If you are being honest and it truly was your brother than how would you make sure this doesn't happen again? Cause this is far from the first time that I've seen "Oh it was my brother that was playing not me" so I'm hesitant to believe you in all honesty. Also I want to point out that if your account does in fact get a reduction and this happens again I can safely bet you will not get another chance.
I changed my password and I hid my laptop that he was playing on
STEAM_0:1:562885330 <-- actual steam id. Ban was today.
So I'm going to support a ban reduction and here is why. I feel like going to a perma ban from you being muted for only 2 occasions of the use of 'nigga' which is not always punishable according to the server owner is not warranted. Now the use of the hard R version is not allowed on our server and punishment needs to happen. Also taking a chance that it was not in fact you behind the computer this time. Now I repeat my statement from before, if this happens again and this account is seen trolling/ being racist again there will be a permanent ban with very little chance of being unbanned. I hope I am not going to be disappointed with supporting this.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I'd like to clarify I did not mute him for the use of "Nigga", I muted him because I've warned the lot of them to keep the guesses appropriate since Mobster, Beyonce and a few others were just trying to enjoy a game of 20 questions they were having over VC. That is all
I'll cut you some slack and reduce your ban to a week starting today. You or your brother, whoever, knew exactly what they were doing when the things above were said. If this issue happens with you again you will not have a second chance for quite awhile around here. Yes we do not specifically ban for the use of nigga but it all depends on the context behind the usage of it. The way you, or your brother, were using it was to get attention and be racist, which is proven in the later screenshots. The only reason why this ban is being reduced is because the video evidence that had the exact situation going on word for word to the second corrupted.

Thank you and have a nice day. Enjoy the server when your ban ends.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army