Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report of Moderator Abuse
(08-31-2020, 02:46 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 02:43 AM)Traitor Wrote: 1:So this is how it went you revived an inno and gave him a knife. 2: ethan and I saw looked through the logs and found out it was you. 3: he used the awarn command to warn you about teaming instead of banning you for it. 4: you flamed him on mic and told him to stop taking his "job" so seriously 4: then he banned you
When did I ever say anything to Ethan about taking his job so seriously? I literally said to Daddy, chill out and stop raging its just a game stop being so serious. People can even point out I said that.

(08-31-2020, 02:45 AM)Traitor Wrote: also if you were banned for it i guess burger should have too since you revived him and gave a knife to him and he didnt kill you
Ethan told burger he wouldn't ban him because he isnt a part of it. I dont believe burger should be ban at all. I shouldve been given a warning not an insta ban. If people have gotten warnings and not ban and or exceptions like mass rdm and not ban. I should get a fair standing ground rather than just straight banning me. I've seen plenty of situations similar to mine where they got a warning and got slayed. So why should I be banned right off the bat.
https://gyazo.com/c3cbec4151474fd3008a3ea7e7e272f6
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-31-2020, 02:52 AM)Traitor Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 02:43 AM)Traitor Wrote: 1:So this is how it went you revived an inno and gave him a knife. 2: ethan and I saw looked through the logs and found out it was you. 3: he used the awarn command to warn you about teaming instead of banning you for it. 4: you flamed him on mic and told him to stop taking his "job" so seriously 4: then he banned you
When did I ever say anything to Ethan about taking his job so seriously? I literally said to Daddy, chill out and stop raging its just a game stop being so serious. People can even point out I said that.

(08-31-2020, 02:45 AM)Traitor Wrote: also if you were banned for it i guess burger should have too since you revived him and gave a knife to him and he didnt kill you
Ethan told burger he wouldn't ban him because he isnt a part of it. I dont believe burger should be ban at all. I shouldve been given a warning not an insta ban. If people have gotten warnings and not ban and or exceptions like mass rdm and not ban. I should get a fair standing ground rather than just straight banning me. I've seen plenty of situations similar to mine where they got a warning and got slayed. So why should I be banned right off the bat.
Sorry traitor it still doesn't justify how certain individuals were able to get away with mass rdm and weren't punished for it. Its not a fair standing ground, also wouldn't it not be teaming since Ethan didn't consider the person I revived a part of it? I never made a plan with burger I just defib'd him and threw a knife on the ground. Never said anything vocally or in text log that expressed me wanting to team up with him.
(08-31-2020, 02:57 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Sorry traitor it still doesn't justify how certain individuals were able to get away with mass rdm and weren't punished for it. Its not a fair standing ground, also wouldn't it not be teaming since Ethan didn't consider the person I revived a part of it? I never made a plan with burger I just defib'd him and threw a knife on the ground. Never said anything vocally or in text log that expressed me wanting to team up with him.

Most people dont go around on server leaving evidence of voice/text chatting saying "yo Imma revive you as a t and not kill you." So of course there wont be evidence of you making a plan with him. Regardless of whether you said you were gonna team with him or not, you were a t who ressed your friend who was an inno and gave him a knife.

Not saying those other people shouldnt have been handled differently. just saying what I see about what you did.

Also, seeing as you have been banned for mass before and we gave you a second chance, why can they not have a second chance before being banned?
(08-31-2020, 02:57 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote:

Sorry traitor it still doesn't justify how certain individuals were able to get away with mass rdm and weren't punished for it. Its not a fair standing ground, also wouldn't it not be teaming since Ethan didn't consider the person I revived a part of it? I never made a plan with burger I just defib'd him and threw a knife on the ground. Never said anything vocally or in text log that expressed me wanting to team up with him.
In order for them to be punished the parties who were rdmed had to report her and keep the report but since the staff members that were on only got 1 report they were slain for the 1 rdm. But yes burger should also be banned for the 2 weeks via the staff guidelines [Image: 7da077868744882e6196c2e21fa86f05.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
1. This isn't PH, we don't have to give warnings for teaming. Looked like he was gonna let you off with a warning until you started acting foolish. It seems you've joined the forums Nov 2017, you should know the rules.

2. I'm not condoning Daddy's dm's however if you think that is toxic, buckle up. Also there is an excellent function that steam has included in the friend system, just for you! The block button.
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]

Typically for mass RDM bans we don’t ban unless the person has been reported for the mass RDM or we know that it’s malicious mass RDM, we can usually tell the difference easily. For teaming, you don’t revive the other side and give them T weaps, that was stupid of you and quite frankly you know better. You revived the other side instead of your own teammates, that’s teaming. Now for Ethan, I know him to be quite levelheaded, mature, and fair about bans. He gave you a chance to gratefully take not being banned for teaming but you foolishly ran your mouth, taking for granted, his kindness. Personally, I’m suggesting, suck it up and accept what you did, if you can’t deal with stuff like this then TTT isn’t the server for you. But I mean hey, we can foolish people on PH too we just give them more chances because half the time they’re immature children who might learn from discipline. Finally for the DMs, I’m gonna say this cause I was told this myself, grow a fucking pair of balls and grow thicker skin. You can’t be a pussy and go running to mommy when someone bullies you online while there is a stupid block button, you say, “okay cool fuck off and have a wonderful day”, *BLOCK* simple as can be. Ez pz.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Hi. So Traitor gave a pretty good account of what happened already, but of course I'll still touch on all of the points I've seen in this thread, and comment again later tonight when I am back on my computer with the recordings.

(08-31-2020, 02:11 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: What They Did: Banned me for two weeks for "teaming" without even giving me a warning,
Yes, as Traitor posted earlier, this is the response that staff should have per the Staff Guideline.

(08-31-2020, 02:11 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: but failed to ban Daddy when they massed rdm x3. Daddy was given an exception to quote, " You're lucky another person didn't fill in a report for you rdming them". Rather than just banning them off the bat. 
Believe it or not, but the staff members here actually don't look for ways to just ban every single person for every rule broken. Since there was only one report, the TTT admin who was in-game at the time determined that we would just give Daddy a warning for what she did (hence the warning message in her slay) rather than permanently ban her. I don't really understand why I'm taking heat for not banning someone, especially since there was another moderator and a TTT admin both on at the time of the incident with Daddy.

(08-31-2020, 02:11 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Ethan told burger he wouldn't ban him because he isnt a part of it
This is correct. I did not instant ban you or Burger, as I wanted to hear why it happened. I asked you 3 times in game why you defibbed an innocent to which I received no response. I finally gave you an official warning, which made you notice, so I asked again why you defibbed an innocent player. My waiting for a response is giving you the benefit of the doubt, as per the staff guidelines the first case of teaming should always be a 2 week ban. I would have been more than happy to simply leave it as a warning had you said that you didn't realize it was teaming and take any sort of responsibility for breaking the rules, however your response to my question was along the lines of telling me to not cry about it and that it's just a game and to chill out (See video in later response), which made it abundantly clear that you defibbed an innocent player to troll and be a nuisance, so you were banned for 2 weeks rather than just receive the warning.

Talking to Burger, it genuinely seemed that he did not intent to or asked to be defibbed. You two were not friends on steam, nor had I ever seen Burger in the server before last night, so I let Burger off with just a verbal warning. You however did make the conscious choice to defib an innocent and give them a knife.
(08-31-2020, 02:11 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Other: We both know why you're making an exception for Daddy, Ethan.

I almost spit out my drink reading that. 

Anyway, I think if you would've just responded to Ethan instead of only reacting after receiving a warning, you probably would have gotten away scotch free and there wouldn't be any issues. This is on you, and that's not Ethan's fault.

"Do not team, which is aiding people you know are not on your team."

You knew Burger was an inno and you revived him and threw him a knife anyways. Burger should have also been banned for not killing you.

Also, this is YOUR unban request, we're here to discuss you and what you did, not something completely unrelated to the ban itself.
(08-31-2020, 11:40 AM)malphite the adc slapper Wrote: "Do not team, which is aiding people you know are not on your team."

You knew Burger was an inno and you revived him and threw him a knife anyways. Burger should have also been banned for not killing you.

Also, this is YOUR unban request, we're here to discuss you and what you did, not something completely unrelated to the ban itself.

This is in staff abuse section, apparently Ethan didn't follow guidelines even though first offense is a 2 week ban? I'm confused how he was abused at this point tbh