Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spies & Jorge Ghosting
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Jorge the Great (STEAM_0:1:81630856), White Spy/Poopeecock (STEAM_0:1:78146230) &black spy (STEAM_0:0:73925961)

Potential Witnesses: Bacon, Travis

Reason to Ban: Ghosting, team swapping & punishment evasion

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg5d5wIE...e=youtu.be

Other: Firstly please let me apologise for the way this recording has turned out, I'm trialing new recording software and clearly this one isn't it but I think it captured the most important stuff. 

I'll also try explain what happened here.
I swapped Jorge onto the same team as his friends after catching them ghosting as seen in the video. They then all begin to switch around in teams in an attempt to end up on opposite teams again. I kick both white spy & black spy who remain gone. Jorge continues to play. Next map white spy returns under the new name "poopeecock" & the two of them resume ghosting. I banned White Spy/poopeecock for ghosting as this was technically his 2nd offence. Travis also banned Jorge for the same offence & will (hopefully) supply some more video.
So this video shows them ghosting and getting kicked but not them coming back and ghosting again to warrant a ban. I'll leave this open as there could be more evidence around either with you or Travis.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrsz-x8-Hm4
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Okay me and Travis discussed this 2nd video and I will share my concerns here. You did show that they were friends and that he was indeed the pole in the truck. However, the only kill you show is a very common location for that prop. You were there and can say it was ghosting but looking from the outside in, it could be ghosting, it could not be ghosting. I wouldn't mind more evidence.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
That's all I have. I made the call based off of what I was seeing and taking everything into consideration, the Ghosting, teamswapping and coming back under a different name after kicks. Looking back I should have held off for a bit longer. My bad.

It was a 1440 minutes ban so it's up now anyway.
I personally believe there is enough for ghosting ban and I will stand by my call.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(09-03-2020, 11:59 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I personally believe there is enough for ghosting ban and I will stand by my call.

I believe that you believe that they were ghosting. We discussed it and we can tell just by experience when and how people can ghost, sometimes just by name when they first join the server. However, that knowledge and experience does not always translate with the same vision over in recordings right away. I do not believe this 30 second clip concretely shows or proves ghosting. I do agree with the ban they received for the swapping and other items was correct. This ban request is closed, we can get them next time.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army