Unban Request
+1 on reduction
Im going to -1 this for now considering you have spammed discord and other threads to cause drama https://gyazo.com/0f83fe54d5853862113ff1bdc355280b
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-06-2020, 12:47 AM)♛ dan Wrote: +1 on reduction

Inconsideration after all the discord and forums fuss. Constantly argues and starting drama where issues were not currently relevant. Jury member dan, -1. Sorry. :(
(09-06-2020, 04:44 AM)Traitor Wrote: Im going to -1 this for now considering you have spammed discord and other threads to cause drama https://gyazo.com/0f83fe54d5853862113ff1bdc355280b
It wasn't my intention to spam the discord, I was trying to use it to discuss rule suggestions and was redirected to the forums, so I posted on the forums. The only thread I have posted in other than this one is the one you posted the screenshot of. Someone else also pointed out in that thread something that clarified what I said and i haven't added anything negative to it since. 
I want to ask you this, if I didn't care about actually wanting to play on the server, why would I spend the time to make rule suggestions and continually view my ban req? I'm not trying to cause drama and I wasn't aware I was spamming the discord. I apologize for any drama that has occurred but I encourage you to look at it a different way.
(09-06-2020, 11:45 AM)Cyrus Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 04:44 AM)Traitor Wrote: Im going to -1 this for now considering you have spammed discord and other threads to cause drama https://gyazo.com/0f83fe54d5853862113ff1bdc355280b
It wasn't my intention to spam the discord, I was trying to use it to discuss rule suggestions and was redirected to the forums, so I posted on the forums. The only thread I have posted in other than this one is the one you posted the screenshot of. Someone else also pointed out in that thread something that clarified what I said and i haven't added anything negative to it since. 
I want to ask you this, if I didn't care about actually wanting to play on the server, why would I spend the time to make rule suggestions and continually view my ban req? I'm not trying to cause drama and I wasn't aware I was spamming the discord. I apologize for any drama that has occurred but I encourage you to look at it a different way.
You word this like you immediately stopped complaining in the discord when you were asked to, which you definitely didn't.
Then when I told you to stop pinging me, you said "who says I can't keep pinging you :)", so don't say you weren't trying to spam
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
You know, this is just making it harder for you to get unbanned most likely. You joined in with Henry and spammed the hell out of discord. Patience is important in these type of situations. I’m sorry but I’m changing my vote to a -1 due to the drama and spam you caused.
Based on information provided by others, regarding the recent discord trolling, I'm changing my opinion on reduction to a 0.

-1 unban
0 reduction
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This was meant to be closed earlier, my apologies. Your unban request has been denied. You may reapply on 10/2/20.
[Image: b_560x95.png]