Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Moderator app :)
I appreciate all feedback positive and negative but with regards to Paulings post in particular I would like to address it. I am the kind of person that is outspoken when I feel it is needed. I am not one to shy away from a situation even if the majority of people have said something different. If I believe something should be done a certain way or if I see something that I think is out of line I will stick to what I believe to be right in that situation. 

When it comes to server and community issues I try to stick to both the staff guidelines and also what Dink has said he wants for the server/community. However we are all human and if I find myself wrong I am also the kind of person to hold my hands up and apologise. 

I have honestly never had anyone online or in real life call me unapproachable or stern so if I have made you or anyone else feel like that I do apologise for that. 

Like I said I do appreciate the honesty as I would rather it be said and in the open. 

Pix     Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Hey Pixie,

I think its always a good thing to keep an open mind when it comes to people's prospective especially when it comes to being a mod.
Others might have a different prospective and its always good to put yourself in their shoes to see where they are coming from.
This will help when others that might not know you as much want to approach you about situations as well. 
Also using those situations as teaching opportunities can help as well.

There needs to be a discussions or a hash-out sessions especially when everyone might not be on the same page. 
Talking things out is for sure one step on figuring out the right approach for situations or it might help improve a situation.  
Moreover, having a different prospective of things is not a bad thing and it can help spark a conversation that might bring others on board with you if done correctly as well.
In the end, staffing all about team work and we need to stick together to keep things enjoyable for our players. Being on different pages will confuse people for sure.

We all make mistakes. We are all human (or are we? I might be an actual bot sometimes).
There will be situations where you might be wrong. Taking those scenarios and improving yourself is the best way to go by them.

My vote is a +1 for this especially with your staffing experience, knowledge, and staffing style.

Good luck with your app Pixie!
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
One final bump before a decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Not me being a bad friend and forgetting to comment on this!!

Without wanting to repeat too much of what has been said here, I think Pixie is a great fit for the Mod role. She's been excellent as a TMod and despite real life interfering with some game time recently she's gotten right back into the swing of things without hesitation. Pixie was from the beginning and still is one of the nicest friends I've made on the server, and is always very welcoming to new players. She is great at answering questions from anyone and has a confident manner of handling server.

Can't wait to see you back in Green Pix!

+1

<3
+1
My 2 cents is that I think you're a great staff member. You have moments but who doesn't? Arguments and debates happen and we're entitled to what we believe is the right thing to do. I've personally never seen you get toxic in an argument and only really give back the energy that someone else gives. You're opinionated but that's not a negative thing. Being opinionated isn't bad and allows your point to get across. Overall your staffing ability is fantastic and allows you to move forward.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Your application for moderator has been accepted! Welcome to the mod squad.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army