• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Blazing Monster
80 hours
April 17 2020
around 8-10 am maybe longer and anywhere between 2-9 pm
Trusted
Master
I can help by solving Rdms when no staff is on in the morning or any time and resolve arguments and people are are breaking the rules and anything unsportsmen like
I wanna help because I know that there are some people that just join and rdm and break the rules and I don't want anyone to go through thing like that like i have
I have not been banned
I have not applied for staff before
I found you by looking for servers and finding and then "falling in love with it" and the community with very up-beat people. I also play Dinkleburg TTT and PH
I hope you can allow me to help the community like other people are.
Thank you  :)
Hi, I remember you .it's been a long time .How many days have you been back, 1,2 ?I think you should play more, and let people know you .And you should join discord,active forums

Sorry its -1
(09-03-2020, 07:53 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Hi, I remember you .it's been a long time .How many days have you been back, 1,2 ?I think you should play more, and let people know you .And you should join discord,active forums

Sorry its -1
I have discord and ok
Hello! I'm going to be honest, I don't know who you are really. While you meet the hour requirement, I've never seen you ingame, on the forums, or on discord.
Gametracker only shows your recent playtime for today (https://www.gametracker.com/player/Blazi....89:27015/).

Outside of this, I also would like to see some ban requests and definitely more community engagement. Maybe start with an introduction?
For now I'm going to -1. I hope I'll be meeting you soon!
(09-03-2020, 07:56 PM)Blazing Monster Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 07:53 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Hi, I remember you .it's been a long time .How many days have you been back, 1,2 ?I think you should play more, and let people know you .And you should join discord,active forums

Sorry its -1
I have discord and ok
Sorry for replying again but I was just wondering how long you think I just keep playing before I should apply again?
Hey Blazing,
Thank you for taking interest in becoming part of our Murder staff team! Im going to -1 this however as you only have 1 day played in the last month (unless you've been playing under a different name as well) and I dont ever remember seeing you talk in the discord as well as this being your first post on the forums. Im not sure who you are and it seems like others are also unsure as well.

Depending on how things go I dont see why you couldnt become staff in the future if you play your cards right, however I dont see it going well at this time.
Hi Blazing!

As others have said you do need to spend more time playing the game you want to staff. Maybe a month or two of continuous playing. 

Also I would like to see you enforcing the rules in game, so we could see that you know them. 

Next, you should be aware of procedures of dealing with rule breakers (for example, by watching staff dealing with them). 

And of course ban requests and activity on discord (like pinging on call staff when necessary) will help you a lot. 

For now it's - 1 from me.
quick tip:
join the discord and be active in it
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023

Sorry its -1

i dont remember you but this is right, you should have more community involvment
He bud! I've been one of the longest members of the murder server. Not sure about things since I left for a couple months, but you were never very active in the times I was there. I see you also just recently came back. I haven't even seen you on the server at all myself, though i could just have been missing you. Judging by the reactions of everyone as well, I suggest you take a bit of time to become a bit more active and well known in the server and in the discord. Given time, I wouldn't see any reason why you couldn't reapply

-1 from me