Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request
OfficialNJackson

STEAM_0:0:452006342

This was quite some time ago So I dont have any witnesses, sorry

I was playing Murder with some people when this man named "OfficialNJackson" started rdming people. He Rdmed 2 people and I asked him to stop. He didn't reply but the next round he did it to another person. This is when I told him that I would try to get an admin on. Then the round after that, he rdmed me, this is when I told him I am going to report him. I know that the 3rd round rdm causes a 24 hour ban so thats all im asking

I forgot to take any screenshots but try to have my word, Im just trying to make this server more peacful and less toxic

Thank you, Blazzing Monster
STEAM_0:0:452006342 is his steam ID
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
My evidence is my word won't hold up in an appeal sorry
[Image: J6yUs0g]
No evidence, no ban.

That's why we advised you to gain more experience on this server.

You can read archive of ban requests just to check how they're done.
(09-04-2020, 11:28 AM)Blurgh Wrote: No evidence, no ban.

yea but i dont know how to take vids, do i just take pics and are trusted able to ban or just kick and gag and stuff like that
(09-04-2020, 12:11 PM)Blazing Monster Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 11:28 AM)Blurgh Wrote: No evidence, no ban.

yea but i dont know how to take vids, do i just take pics and are trusted able to ban or just kick and gag and stuff like that
If RDM was via gun, you can make screenshots. It would be enough. You can download some free recording programs for vids. I for example use OBS Studios.
Closing and moving this as there is no evidence. If he comes back in the future and continues please be sure to gather evidence using the advice given above and make another ban request.