Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A0 Trusted Application
A0,

I am so very glad you are interested in the Trusted position. You are a great player to play with on TTT, you cause no issues with trolling and know your stuff when it comes to rules. I think there are some things you need to work on though. I think the biggest thing when becoming staff is having some sort of community involvement. I don't see you much on Discord and you haven't made a ban request yet. (I look at different times so if you are on discord that's my bad). Part of being staff is being reliable when needed and I think while this application is still up you should take the initiative and make a few ban requests when you have the opportunity.

Final Vote: +0

You have great potential to be Trusted and with a bit of community involvement, you could be among our ranks. Good Luck!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(09-07-2020, 08:40 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: A0,

I am so very glad you are interested in the Trusted position. You are a great player to play with on TTT, you cause no issues with trolling and know your stuff when it comes to rules. I think there are some things you need to work on though. I think the biggest thing when becoming staff is having some sort of community involvement. I don't see you much on Discord and you haven't made a ban request yet. (I look at different times so if you are on discord that's my bad). Part of being staff is being reliable when needed and I think while this application is still up you should take the initiative and make a few ban requests when you have the opportunity.

Final Vote: +0

You have great potential to be Trusted and with a bit of community involvement, you could be among our ranks. Good Luck!
Just wanted to clarify Bryan, I'm on the discord every day. I just lurk. Additionally, I've never met a player who I thought should be banned who wasn't taken care of by staff.
(09-07-2020, 11:14 PM)A0 Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 08:40 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: -snip-
Just wanted to clarify Bryan, I'm on the discord every day. I just lurk. Additionally, I've never met a player who I thought should be banned who wasn't taken care of by staff.
Like I said you could be in discord at different times but, with forum activity this is your first thread since you’ve created your account. Part of The prerequisites for trusted include community engagement. I would make an introduction on the forums so people can get to know you!

Best of luck!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Thank you for your application. At this time, your application has been denied. You may reapply starting 10/4/20, and I hope you take the advice given in this thread to heart.
[Image: b_560x95.png]