Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea or Coffee?
The day has come. You can only pick one. Which would you only rather be able to drink? For me, it would have to be tea. Coffee gives me lots of anxiety. Plus with tea, there are plenty of different flavors. What would you pick?
Bruh Moment
Black coffee
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
Sweet tea
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Arizona tea is great
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
coffee

Coffee beans are like Coco beans they'll pick up flavors from around them for examples if their grown in an area that oranges are grown they'll pick up some of the orange(yeah i butchered the explanation)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(09-06-2020, 10:21 AM)?️eter Wrote: The day has come. You can only pick one. Which would you only rather be able to drink? For me, it would have to be tea. Coffee gives me lots of anxiety. Plus with tea, there are plenty of different flavors. What would you pick?
Coffee's just as flexible as tea with flavors. For me, it's fantastic because rather than giving me anxiety or making me bounce off the walls, it helps me focus. A lot of that has to do with the fact that I had ADHD as a child and I think I still have remnants of it.
I'd say both but more coffee than anything.
[Image: titan.gif]
Sweet Tea any day of the week, but that's because I don't like coffee lol
Coffee. Easy. I am about 2 pots of coffee a day anyways, and I like it black with ice.

Im too picky with tea, I only like Earl Grey and Chai Tea, which which I can get bored of easily.
Go away
Coffee.

My 3 years experience as a barista makes me bias though lol
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]