Unban request
Ingame Name: 
Half Fast
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57612026

Who Banned You: EpicGuy

Reason For Ban: "Trolling"

Length of Ban: Forever :(

Reason for Admins to Unban: Yeah I'll be honest, I don't even remember getting banned so I suspect it happened after i logged off. Although it was ages ago when I was actually banned. The reason specified is pretty suspect as well, I don't know what "Trolling" is supposed to mean on a TTT server. I can't think of any actions that would equate to that. My suspicion is that I fucked around with the wrong admin and pissed them off and they decided to perma me.  I am coming back to gmod now after a while and I remembered this being my favorite TTT server, didn't remember getting banned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No (Or at least not that I remember)
Other:

hi
Well since it’s been a while and if no one finds any recent bans against you or any major objections then I see no problem in you being unbanned. 1+. Also you did have another ban before by foxka for not changing your name though. I guess it was either something offensive or against the rules maybe. That may add a little bit of context for your next ban the trolling perma one. Either way it still has been a while so my vote still stays the same since you can show us if you changed or not.
Given how long it's been since EpicGuy has been staff I would probably say that's long enough

+1 unban
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Not sure if it is relevant, but it looks like you also had a 1-day ban for not changing your name, roughly 1 month before your active ban.
Trolling is often up to staff discretion but could be related to gameplay (damage below reportable level, prop interference, etc.) or voice trolling (mic-spam, racism, etc.). Be sure to read up on the rules of the server while you are waiting for the unban to complete, so you can steer clear of anything that could be considered trolling.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4

Regardless, 2 years is more than enough time. Good luck, and looking forward to seeing you in game!

+1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I was not aware I could check my ban history like that. Not sure on the name thing though either, my name at the time according to the record was "Seven Zip" which I don't remember why I was being asked to change my name for a name like that either. Certainly not a racist or otherwise offensive thing. I would be more apologetic about these past instances but I really have no information or recollection of them and so it would be a bit insincere to apologize for something that I don't actually have knowledge of.
(09-07-2020, 05:42 PM)Half Fast Wrote: I was not aware I could check my ban history like that. Not sure on the name thing though either, my name at the time according to the record was "Seven Zip" which I don't remember why I was being asked to change my name for a name like that either. Certainly not a racist or otherwise offensive thing. I would be more apologetic about these past instances but I really have no information or recollection of them and so it would be a bit insincere to apologize for something that I don't actually have knowledge of.
Oh. I’m a idiot lol. Seven zip is a staff member so I thought that was who banned you also. I forgot that part was actually the name of the user at the time of being banned. Yeah Foxka probably asked you to change the name because there was another user called Seven Zip who was a part of the server at the time I’m pretty sure. You can’t have similar names or exact names in the server.
(09-07-2020, 06:18 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 05:42 PM)Half Fast Wrote: I was not aware I could check my ban history like that. Not sure on the name thing though either, my name at the time according to the record was "Seven Zip" which I don't remember why I was being asked to change my name for a name like that either. Certainly not a racist or otherwise offensive thing. I would be more apologetic about these past instances but I really have no information or recollection of them and so it would be a bit insincere to apologize for something that I don't actually have knowledge of.
Oh. I’m a idiot lol. Seven zip is a staff member so I thought that was who banned you also. I forgot that part was actually the name of the user at the time of being banned. Yeah Foxka probably asked you to change the name because there was another user called Seven Zip who was a part of the server at the time I’m pretty sure. You can’t have similar names or exact names in the server.
Oh yep that probably would have done it then. Fair enough
+1 on unban, hope to see you around soon Half Fast! =)
+1 for unban 2 years for not changing your name is pretty intense.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
To be unbanned soon
[Image: b_560x95.png]