Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ʎzzᴉp ;ǝɯ sʇᴉ 'ƃɹnqǝlʞuᴉp ʎǝɥ
heyyy. welcome to the forums! Played with you in murder a few times. Fun guy! I also play in dr too so go check that out if you wanna :)
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-05-17-49-53.png]
Hello, welcome to the forums!
[Image: titan.gif]
(09-01-2020, 05:50 PM)Burb Wrote: Hi dyslexia! I haven't been on murder much but I'm glad you've joined us on the forums <3 Feel free to join TTT or DR if you ever see me on. [I'm bad at TTT tho, don't ask me about that...I'm also bad at DR tho...]
hey burb, i'm happy to be here! ^-^ hah i'm sure i'll run into you at some point. outta the two i'll probably see you on DR most likely, im awful at TTT lmao. (well now im asking lol)

(09-02-2020, 04:05 AM)daisy Wrote: Hey welcome!! Hope you don't get banned <3 come join DR sometime!
thanks daisy~! me too, i'm bein good for the most part hah. i will then, seems like a lot of people want me to be in DR ^.^;

(09-02-2020, 10:07 AM)snicks Wrote: Hey there!! Welcome to the forums, and yeah definitely pop into DR sometime. It can be fun, plus it motivates you to improve your bhop skills. :)
hi there! thanka you and wow i guess DR is really all that, i'll check it out .o.

(09-02-2020, 12:29 PM)Oly Wrote: heyyy. welcome to the forums! Played with you in murder a few times. Fun guy! I also play in dr too so go check that out if you wanna :)
ayyyy oly! i remember havin a blast with you too, and thank ya! dang apparently you n urrybody want me to get on DR lol i will tonight maybe  :D

(09-02-2020, 12:40 PM)Titan17 Wrote: Hello, welcome to the forums!
much appreciated, titan!
Welcome to the forums noob
Hello Izzy,

I hope I read that right. Anyway, welcome to the community.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-02-2020, 11:04 PM)Abdel Wrote: Welcome to the forums noob
thanks, nerd. destroy you on ph later

(09-03-2020, 12:05 PM)soolee. Wrote: Hello Izzy,

I hope I read that right. Anyway, welcome to the community.
hah i like izzy, thats funny. thank you, soolee.

- izzy (formally known as "dizzy")