Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya
(09-08-2020, 01:20 AM)Ethan Wrote: Doing a quick search for your steam ID brings up this thread: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...&pid=43565 For some reason the ban didn't go through to G-bans. I am assuming your name contained special characters at the time
not me :(
yeah nah, stay away
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 every time we let you back you prove why you shouldn't be in a very short period of time. Also, please don't lie when your steam id matches the one on the ban request, that just looks 10x's worse for you and proves even more why we shouldn't let you back.
(09-09-2020, 10:29 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: -1 every time we let you back you prove why you shouldn't be in a very short period of time. Also, please don't lie when your steam id matches the one on the ban request, that just looks 10x's worse for you and proves even more why we shouldn't let you back.
Name one time you let me back in... 

https://youtu.be/8KcUuDW14Fk?t=995
Despite me being in the video I dont think I'm the one kuono meant to report
@Ethan the ban prob didnt go through cos i was banned already... ^
Yeah, just from looking at all of your unban requests.... yikes.

Reading everyone's replies, plus some of your comments - this doesn't seen sincere. "8ish" months, with THIS many bans on hand... You need more than 8 months, sorry kid. You have a lot of growing and learning to do still, and its best to not be doing that here - sorry. You have no room for error left. Hard -1.
Go away
(09-09-2020, 10:57 PM)supremeoregano Wrote: Name one time you let me back in... 

Sorry, let me rephrase that, when I first joined the TTT community I would see you make unban requests but then turn around and troll on discord or forums when you didn't get your way. I watched as you threatened the server and gave the staff a hard time, I've watched you get more chances then most. And yet, you spew the same stuff you did before you got yourself banned from discord and forums. So it's hard for anyone who looks at your unban requests of the past or watched all the bullshit you pulled to believe that any apology is real. You've given us absolutely no reason to believe you and every reason not to.
(09-09-2020, 11:41 PM)MissPauling Wrote: Yeah, just from looking at all of your unban requests.... yikes.

Reading everyone's replies, plus some of your comments - this doesn't seen sincere. "8ish" months, with THIS many bans on hand... You need more than 8 months, sorry kid. You have a lot of growing and learning to do still, and its best to not be doing that here - sorry. You have no room for error left. Hard -1.
Ima be real with ya, you dont see me showing sincereness as theres just so much to give ya know. After you apologize doing it again over and over dont do nothing if the person(s) youre apologizing too dont accept it, so why keep showing it. but ok thanks for commenting (:

plus imo its not that many bans. Only 2 bans on ttt and only 4 on ph (I think). Once maybe on discord idrk for discord. None on murder and dr tho (:
Look, you literally prove to us on every single friggin unban request that you make that you cannot be a functioning member of this community. Every time. It's the same thing. You never learn, or change yourself for the greater good. You probably will never change until something literally comes to smack you in the face and make you open your eyes. You say you see what you did wrong yet you go back and do the same shit so the answer is no. -1 for a while. A few years most likely. I'll be honest, I admire how persistent you are to come back but you are an awful person to be around and you make other people feel awful to be around you.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 grow up and be an adult, racism is not nor will it ever be something I tolerate.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 on unban 
-1 reduction 

I'm all for second chances, I draw the line with: third, fourth,  and fifth chances. 

Good luck with life stuff