Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
#NotRand4Trusted2020BuildThatWall
Ingame Name: NotRand (main), Anal Cheese, cheese-eating surrender monkey, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, waga baba bobo, plenty of other rarely used names (if someone chooses to look up gametracker times, NotRand won't encompass everything, these are the latest ten so even they won't, sorry for the trouble :P NotRand, Lycan't Believe It's NotRand, professional fx simp send feet, bryan's massive throbbing cock, Anal Cheese, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Lycan, cheese-eating surrender monkey, Horny Goose™, Horny Goose, is a female bike a bichelle)

honestly there are so many more but plenty of people can attest to me playing very consistently over the last month, hopefully, sorry for the inconvenience

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40546659

Time Played: At least 281 hours, but it's more given my multiple names

When First Joined: January, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Peak times is when I'm on most, can sometimes do earlier on the weekends

Rank Desired: I'm assuming this means rank desired for this app, so Trusted  :P

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community: Well I already deal with a lot of gagging/muting/kicking of trolls and hackers when staff aren't on, if it's too egregious and whatnot. So more of that, plus just being another staff member to be on when no one is available, as it feels like Jesse is pinging on call every time I play and he's on.

Why you want to help the community: Just to see it be less shitty, see good dudes on here get griefed less just for enjoying the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have like 312 name change bands does that count, but no I have not

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Not on TTT, no. Someone wanna link my PH staff app be my guest, it's in shitposting :P

How did you find us?: I was playing moat, it angered me because the staff were dumb, this was the most poppin one I could find after that.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Anal%...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Lycan...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Chees...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/NotRa...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/AAAAA...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/AAAAA...145:27015/

there are the main game tracker pages woo
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 it takes a troll to know a troll, #Rand2020

edit: I was informed that this is not a joke and in that case

Rand does know the rules quite well, don't think I've actually ever seen him get slain aside from like propkilling once, and from my experiences with him he truly does seem to care for this server

edit 2 

also he's laid back but not TOO laid back, which is something i want to see more of in the staff team
+1 basically what laced said
rand would make amazing staff. he really cares about what goes down on the server and is always on.
would like to see you post on the forums more tho
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Is this a serious app? Huh, well I’m impressed. I really don’t want to seem biased because I would considered you my friend. I do have one complaint though. You shitposted on the forums staff apps by making a joke thread not that long ago. However that is just one incident and you haven’t caused any other problems besides that so I guess I could 1+ this so long as you try not to do stupid stuff like that again. Again I tried my best not to be biased so that’s why I said this. Rand’s activity is fine I believe and I’m pretty sure he can be considered active on the forums.
(09-08-2020, 07:46 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Is this a serious app? Huh, well I’m impressed. I really don’t want to seem biased because I would considered you my friend. I do have one complaint though. You shitposted on the forums staff apps by making a joke thread not that long ago. However that is just one incident and you haven’t caused any other problems besides that so I guess I could 1+ this so long as you try not to do stupid stuff like that again. Again I tried my best not to be biased so that’s why I said this. Rand activity is fine I believe and I’m pretty sure he can be considered active on the forums.
Full disclosure, I'mma still meme at times, as I wouldn't be me without a sense of humor, but I'll at the very least do it in the appropriate places, now. But yes, this is a serious app.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I haven't seen you trolling or anything is a while now, so that's a good sign. You meet most of the requirements as well. More involvement in the discord and forums wouldn't hurt, and making ban requests would definitely up your chances.

Given trusted is an entry level staff position, and Rand has reformed himself, #NotRand4Trusted

+1
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
Hell I'll be the first staff member to comment on this *fuckin squid beat me by mere seconds*, you have been on very frequently especially the few times I am on and I have been very impressed with how far you've come in such a short time. It seems to me you yourself are not one to initiate trolling but tend to follow the herd once it starts happening, my piece of advice would be to be self aware of that and take ownership of a situation, essentially, if it starts to get rough, be the one to calm it down. Other than that I actually really like you as a person, a player, and a community member so I will go ahead and +1 this app, I would like to see some improvement on that thing but its more a nitpick than a larger issue. Good luck!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
-1 Vel'koz main >:^c

For real had no idea u wanted to apply seriously. I know you memed it, but had no idea actual intent was there. I'll go ahead and +1 knows the rules you're usually on, and its only the entry position GL Rand
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Sure, I'll +1 you.

Seems like a lot of people support you, so I don't see why I shouldn't too. Good luck on your app :)
ngl I'm afraid you're gonna meme too much but I'm too on and off to know solidly how you act now on the server. I kinda feel the same way with you as I do derp. I mean, you are applying for a position you used to meme the shit out of a few weeks ago, how am I supposed to react?

this is neutral, I need to spend more time with the reformed rand to really know you again

sorry i didn't wanna write an essay gl though
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator