Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at Me, I am da Kaptain Now
Ingame Name: KaptainLes

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:68242605

Time Played: 139hrs

When First Joined: JULY 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play most days a week after work from 4pm to 9pm AEST, so like 2am to 6am EST during the week. And random hours over the weekend.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: DONOR

What can you do to help the community:  Referencing my last application, I can work the nightshift as these are my hours for playing usually anyway. I have a couple of years of Staff experience under me and are competent in ULX, RDM reports and Handling Difficult Players.

Why you want to help the community:  I want to help the community because I enjoy the culture of the community. Since my last Application I have seen alot more staff on in the early morning hours which is great. So whilst some of my initial reason to wanting to become trusted have gone, my passion for wanting to help the community remains. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes

How did you find us?: My last long term sever shut down so I was Just randomly looking for a GMOD server to play. The people here are super friendly so i decided to stick around even tho my ping is terrible on an American Server. Since being here I have enjoyed not just being part of as Gmod server, but as the dinks community as well. Whether that would be Playing Gmod, Jackbox, BGO or just chatting and sharing dog pics. 
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for?  Yes
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Hi kaptain! I'm so glad you decided to reapply and I appreciate your dedication to us despite you being a new member.
I did a bit of snooping and saw on your previous app you were denied due to not having enough activity but after checking everything you meet all the requirements now, good job!
I personally haven't noticed you too much prior to this last week but you have been a very respectable player and cause little issues. You have stood up for people when things go bad and you tend to always think rationally before putting your thoughts out there.
I will +1 this trusted app, you've shown me potential now I wanna see what you can do.
Good luck on this app and I hope to see you on the team!
+1 for KaptainLes, who has shown remarkable maturity in lining up with the rules, and has the necessary experience to be a good trusted person.
Plus his australian hours will surely serve the server when staff are a rarer breed.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Kaptain would make a good addition to staffing, whenever I am on he is super helpful by notifying me through admin chat or psay. He always gag mic spammers while I’m busy doing reports/requests or just unaware. Even before I was trusted I’d noticed Kaptian would use his donor power against trolls and rdmers around late night when no one is able to get on. With Trusted he will have ability to help make late night TTT a safer/fun environment. :•)

+1 Good luck mr accent man, ps stop hitting on people’s mothers
[Image: unknown.png?width=277&height=468]
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 Les is a mature guy who comes on during the later hours which is a positive to me, I have no doubt he'd be good as staff.
+1 never had a bad experience with him, he follows rules and isn't toxic like at all.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Kaptain is something we desperately need: 

"Graveyard shift" staff!

Not only that, Kaptain is a well composed man who is more than capable of handling being a trusted.
+1

Feel free to ask me or any other staff questions when you get staff!
Look at you, you are de Trusted now.

Your application has been Accepted! Congrats and welcome to the team!