Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
#NotRand4Trusted2020BuildThatWall
(09-09-2020, 03:15 PM)Noire Wrote: ngl I'm afraid you're gonna meme too much but I'm too on and off to know solidly how you act now on the server. I kinda feel the same way with you as I do derp. I mean, you are applying for a position you used to meme the shit out of a few weeks ago, how am I supposed to react?

this is neutral, I need to spend more time with the reformed rand to really know you again

sorry i didn't wanna write an essay gl though
I never memed on trusteds, I've memed on staff and staffing at various points because there are many things that are handled improperly, in my opinion, so I'm either doing this to gain respect of the process or change the process, depending on how I feel it goes. But also, people keep talking about this 'reformed Rand,' which just isn't really a thing. I haven't changed at all. I'm still going to meme a lot, and screw around, it's who I am, but I think, though it probably doesn't get focused on much, that I know when to be serious and when people need to cut the shit. Many times when staff aren't on and it's just me and Jesse and maybe a few other people, I'm pretty good at handling things. I'd say he can probably attest to that. But if people are +1ing me in the thoughts that I'm just going to stop screwing around, that's not true at all, especially since I've never even really been that bad. The worst I do is propkill, but I only do that to friends, and take gladly slays if I accidentally kill people that I shouldn't which doesn't happen much, and generally keep it to my T rounds. I don't sprout out profanities or mic spam (except the occasional sound clip but I just love Perry the Platypus), or use slurs. People just have a bad taste in their mouth about me because I'm outspoken and think shitposting is taken too seriously at silly moments, and the company I keep doesn't help.

Should just throw this in the main post because these are all important things to consider for people giving me a + or a -.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 it takes a troll to know a troll, #Rand2020

edit: I was informed that this is not a joke and in that case

Rand does know the rules quite well, don't think I've actually ever seen him get slain aside from like propkilling once, and from my experiences with him he truly does seem to care for this server

edit 2

also he's laid back but not TOO laid back, which is something i want to see more of in the staff team
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(09-10-2020, 07:20 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: +1 it takes a troll to know a troll, #Rand2020

edit: I was informed that this is not a joke and in that case

Rand does know the rules quite well, don't think I've actually ever seen him get slain aside from like propkilling once, and from my experiences with him he truly does seem to care for this server

edit 2

also he's laid back but not TOO laid back, which is something i want to see more of in the staff team
[Image: x_orig.png]
am i allowed to bump my own post because imma just uhhh
bump
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
NotRand,

.... I can’t believe you included my name in your post....

You have really come a long way since you and I first met. You and I were kinda on the same wave length and have transitioned excellently into a staff position. Your former trolling manner has disappeared from what I’ve seen and you have active within the community, both forum and discord.

FINAL VOTE: +1

You would make a great addition to the staff team and with your knowledge and connection to the community you can gain and retain respect and control a situation! Best of luck!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Your application has been Accepted welcome to the team!