Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has gotten very bad.
Offender's Name: Henry, Benny Bologna, knee gee

Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:63035601
STEAM_0:0:10683546
STEAM_0:0:79544703

Potential Witnesses: Mr. Everyday, squid, NotRand, Laced Xanax, Nuke Horse, Cake

Reason to Ban: Harassment, being toxic towards users and staff.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/1BKeTY1

This stuff has been going on a for a couple of weeks I think. It has gotten out of hand lately. I really hope this doesn't put a target on my back but if it does so be it. People should know what these players have been doing which is another reason why I'm posting this. I would of done this sooner but truth was I was afraid to do it.
+1.

This kind of toxicity and harassment is not welcome on this server. Thank you Jesse.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Will say without even looking at evidence here, Benny comes over to murder and is a problem there with trolling and encouraging people to not listen to staff warnings.

Also, looking through all this evidence I would+100 (yeah,that's a 100) all these bans.
"I'm here to antagonize you. Cause I think you're annoying as fuck."

Yeah ok and you're afraid that he's the one fucking up this server's nonexistant culture.

and personally I'd like to see a bit from the other side before a decision is made
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1 for a full community ban for each of these clowns
+1 I don't understand the unneeded toxicity, especially whenever they're targeting people, that's just fucked up.
I was on a couple of nights back and they were being super toxic to everyone on and were trolling as well.
+1
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Good lord, what a shit-show. I'm sorry you had to deal with this, Jesse.

+1 on a ban. Good riddance >_>
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(09-09-2020, 08:53 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Will say without even looking at evidence here, Benny comes over to murder and is a problem there with trolling and encouraging people to not listen to staff warnings.

Also, looking through all this evidence I would+100 (yeah,that's a 100) all these bans.

I'll +1 as a witness for the murder side. He absolutely is a troll and a problem when he comes on.
You shouldn't be worried about having a target on your back, everyone deserves to have fun here, and I'm sorry I've had an impact on your ability to. I was totally being an asshole when those screenshots were taken and that's entirely my fault. You and I had a good Discord talk and since then I've made an effort to take a proper chill pill. I know we certainly disagree on some things but that's no reason for me to have been as much of a dick as I had been, and I entirely understand if the community wants to take a break from me. You've been all around much better about all this than I had. You never once had anything shitty to say about me in all of this. I hope my efforts in the days following our talk have been recognizably better.