GCubed Unban Request
Ingame Name: GCubed

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51045240

Who Banned You: Squid

Reason For Ban: Teaming

Length of Ban:  2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

I was banned for teaming as a traitor but I did nothing to aid the innocent team the round I was reported for teaming.

Here is what happened:

I bought a C4 as a traitor and asked  "how do i activate jihad" to a group of innocents that included Rylo Ken. This is a joke that I have done countless times with no issue even as innocent. I think it's funny but whatever. No one cared and everyone just looked at me until one player shot at me. Rylo Ken shot back and killed this person and another innocent that shot at me. Then I died shortly after. As far as I can remember I did not fire a single shot and I did not damage any other players. I did not ask Rylo Ken to defend me (outside of shouting "help" or something of the sort). I did not communicate with Rylo Ken outside of the ttt server all chat. In general I don't communicate with any players when I'm not on the server. I cannot control what another player does, I had no intention of teaming with Rylo Ken or any player. I did nothing to aid the innocents. Unless you count basically committing suicide, which then a lot of players team. This would be like if I privately messaged a player the last traitors without their consent and we both got banned for ghosting.

Whether or not Rylo Ken teamed depends on whether he believed he was under attack or believed I was a traitor, and is a different story. If he wishes to defend appeal his ban is a separate issue, but I did nothing to help the innocents that round. I do not believe I should have been banned. There is further evidence that supports this that the staff have access to which will not be released publicly. That doesn't matter, the only thing that should be discussed in this thread is whether or not I was actually teaming, and whether or not I should be unbanned. Please do not discuss other topics that are not directly relevant.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: N/A
Free Gcubed; he was wrongly convicted for teaming but did nothing wrong. The way he described the scenario is exactly how it happened in game.

+1
If what was said in the post is true, I don't understand why you were banned in the first place. It reads like Rylo may have attempted to team, but you were just there being bad as T. Killing someone who is shooting an obvious T should be considered teaming. Scaring innos with a C4 in your hand is not teaming.

+1
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
I do believe you had no intention of teaming nor did you have any malicious intent with your actions. Because like you said, you didn't ask him to protect you, and you cannot control what Rylo did. You were just having fun and screwing around.

+1
The thing is. Rylo did kill someone who were shooting an obvious t from what I heard. If you would be unbanned then I’m pretty sure Rylo would have to be unbanned too since it’s a teaming ban. That’s my only problem with this so I’m neutral. I’m sorry I’m just conflicted on this. You may be telling the truth but I’m still conflicted I’m sorry. Hopefully you’re not upset at me for this. I’m pretty sure the bans are linked together since it’s a teaming ban. However if it doesn’t work like that and teaming bans can be completely separate from one player and another then I guess I could 1+ but I don’t know for sure if that is the case. For now though my vote is still neutral.
@squid need ur side
[Image: J6yUs0g]
big reach +1
Yeah this sounds like some fun screwing around

Free GCubed

+1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
just gonna point out, there was some deliberation before a ban was issued from multiple staff, squid only banned off of orders as he was the only one available at the time
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(09-10-2020, 03:35 PM)Mana Wrote: just gonna point out, there was some deliberation before a ban was issued from multiple staff, squid only banned off of orders as he was the only one available at the time

Assuming that what GCubed described is exactly what happened, a few staff got together and talked about it for what I will guess to be around 5 minutes, and none of you actually thought of the possibility of Rylo acting on his own accord? 

I'm just saying that this wouldn't have happened to a guest.

+1 for unban

edit: Forget everything I said above, changing my vote to a -1 after seeing what actually happened, lmao.