GCubed Unban Request
Personally, I think G-Cubed got cucked here. He never asked for Rylo to do any of the things that happened in the video. No one shot GCubed until someone, who was recording, tried to kill gcubed but attacked Rylo Ken, who was right beside G-Cubed at the time. Because this innocent damaged Rylo, he was good to kill him. The issue, for me, stems from the second innocent kill. The second innocent Rylo killed, as far as I'm aware, is classified as teaming considering he was assisting the T's by killing someone who was trying to kill GCubed.

TL;DR
Rylo big dumb & killed two innos
GCubed got roped into this bullshit seemingly on accident and he shouldn't be punished.

+1 unban

p.s.
let's get this out of the way.
taken directly from staff guidelines:
  • Innocent players refusing to kill a completely obvious traitor that has done many traitorous things in front of them and is ignoring it. This is teaming.
  • Defibbing innos as a T. This is teaming.
  • Purposely letting innos in the T room, this is a form of teaming and is slayable. If they continue after a slay/warning, then a more severe punishment can be issued like a ban. Please make sure you have no doubts that they purposely let innos into a T Room if you are enforcing this.

you bitches just need to tryhard more and kill T's for them points instead
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Are people saying that GCubed was banned with no hard evidence proving his guilty? That sounds almost like . . . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But seriously, teaming requires both parties to consent. If the voice chat communication doesn't show that GCubed was actively asking Rylo to kill innocents for him, then this wasn't really a consensual instance of teaming. Just because someone decides on their own to aid the traitors doesn't mean that anyone else should be punished. Teaming is a tough thing to prove, but if we're planning on banning people, especially regulars, then there should be a higher bar to exceed to deserve such a ban.
(09-10-2020, 08:46 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Are people saying that GCubed was banned with no hard evidence proving his guilty? That sounds almost like . . . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But seriously, teaming requires both parties to consent. If the voice chat communication doesn't show that GCubed was actively asking Rylo to kill innocents for him, then this wasn't really a consensual instance of teaming. Just because someone decides on their own to aid the traitors doesn't mean that anyone else should be punished. Teaming is a tough thing to prove, but if we're planning on banning people, especially regulars, then there should be a higher bar to exceed to deserve such a ban.
Are you saying...

that the evidence...

was someone else's word?
When I heard about this I honestly was surprised. Gcubed is one of the nicest players to me when I do decide to get on. I don't believe he did this as teaming.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
From reading this whole thread and hearing everyone's side I think GCubed should be unbanned. It wasn't his fault that Rylo Ken decided to help him out of nowhere.
#FreeGCubed +1
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
To be unbanned.
[Image: b_560x95.png]