Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis Moderator App
Ingame Name: [Yellow} Travis1421, [Yellow]Travis1421, [White] Travis1421, Travis1421

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166460621

Time Played: 820.22 Hours

When First Joined: August 30, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'll play whenever I get time but I generally am available when I'm not at work. My schedule is starting to change soon but I'm always off Sundays and will generally play after 7PM EST

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community?: With the experience I have with being a former Mod here, I can definitely add something to our Mod team. I believe that I can bring a different perspective due to how I see things and can use it to help with how decisions are made overall. I can help answer ban requests as well when necessary. With a higher rank comes higher responsibility and I believe I'm ready for it.

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates me is that I enjoy the people around here. I enjoy staffing and I enjoy playing Prop Hunt at times. I've stuck around this long so I figured that I should go up in the ranks.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No serious bans

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted App 1(Denied)      Trusted App 2(Denied)      Trusted App 3(Approved)       Test Mod  1 (Approved)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?  Yes. I used Lightshot and OBS.

How did you find us?:  I just ended up finding it on the list of servers.

Other: As with my Test Mod app, I will still not promise to be super active everyday. After all this is still just Garry's Mod. I will get on when I want and when I can to help out. I'll also be willing to admit that I have tendencies to be argumentative but only for a good reason. If I believe I'm right, I'll argue my point until I'm shown to be wrong. 
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Hey Travis,
I believe you are ready for Mod.
You have the experience and you know what you are doing.
You have also helped me in multiple situations and I think you handled them well.
Your activity has definitely improved and you are always willing to step up and help where you can.
Its always good to put your opinion out there and doing so brings up really good conversations.
You have always been really good to be on a server with. You take care of things swiftly and help others understand where you came from with your decisions. You are also willing to take a stand with your decisions and are not shy to try to prove your point.
Your level headed responses to different situations have proven over and over that you are ready for the next step. 

You even finally fixed your mic a bit!
+1 from me!

Good luck with your app!
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Turdvis!

Yay!! In the last little while I've gotta a great look into your personality and what you are like as a person and a staff member : and I am diggin it.

You've mentioned to me before your style of staffing and how you like to handle things with a bit of "force" (im tired i cant remember how to word it right im sorry), but you're also incredibly easy to talk to. If an issue regarding staffing on the server with you pops up, its taken with a grain of salt because I know we can chat about it and go through the thought process together and reach an understanding. (idk i hope this makes some sense?? I gotta stop replying to these when im exhausted)

Regardless of my sleepy rambling, you're easy to talk to, you have excellent knowledge about the rules and guidelines, and you're great.

okay bye <3
Go away
I can't comment on you in terms of in-game PH, but what I can do is throw in a good word for you regarding your character. I've known you for over two years now and although you've left in the past you've still been one of the better staff members I've seen. You can be funny, but you're mostly serious if need be. Overall you are one of the candidates I could see getting that position. I think you deserve it. You're familiar with just about everything you need to know, etc.

Experience > everything, good luck bub
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
-1 he gave me life advice whilst having the name "Mommy Juice" (or it was someone else i forgot, the name was traumatizing).

+1 tho i've seen a fair bit of him around, enough to know hes good enough for it.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Travis!! This is a +1 for me. You've always been a big help, and are always a blast to be around! I believe in you, Trav, and think you'd be a great moderator.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Mr. Travis, I believe this is what you'd consider a "prophunt moment."

JOKING ASIDE NOW:

I've briefly played with you on PH, but most of my interaction with comes from discord. Here are some of the qualities in you that resemble a good leader: Humble, Polished, well-tempered, intelligent, Caring, I could go on. What more could you possibly ask for? I really don't know what else to tell you other than that you're someone who is a positive influence on the PH community.

This makes it very easy for me to say that you're worthy. You deserve the class upgrade.

+1 from me. Good luck on your app.

Over the past few years in Dinks I've known of and interacted with Travis. He's rarely engaged while on server and it's difficult to get him to come on server when we need help.
Communicating with him as a staff member has always been a challenge as he mostly keeps to himself and does things his way without adhering to changes. Zero flexibility, stone cold is the blunt way to put it.
He doesn't help to make evidence gathering easier with his constant calling out hackers and ghosters, thus causing them to leave before the rest of us can gather sufficient evidence.
His activity in discord and forums is subpar with half answers to questions and pranking people by leading them in the wrong directions.
He doesn't take being staff serious in any degree and constantly mocks being staff to the community.
Wow, I am a real jerk. Now all of that is the opposite of who/what Travis is.
I'll translate for you, he's very helpful and jumps on server to help when he can.
He communicates well, much better than he used to and gives good constructive input on various topics we as members of the community discuss.
When it comes to gathering evidence, Travis is very knowledgeable of what to look for and incorporate those around in collecting evidence. He's also one of our staff trainers which is awesome.
His experience as a Discord Moderator and interactions on discord have been great, and I think it's something to make note of. Also, He's been very engaged with forums when it comes to serious topics and a few playful ones too, which having the balance I think is important.
Travis left the community and came back with a fire burning within him, I've listened to his talks of things we could change as a staff team/community and I think that forward moving mentality is important for any staff member.
Dinks has really been a soft spot for Travis, he's met many friends and a few enemies while one who he thought was an enemy became a friend 9 months later; therefore, I believe he has good intentions with this desire to progress to Moderator.
On another note, I know that he waited till he could have more consistent time in the community before applying which shows thought and consideration. 
Good Luck Travis, do the thing that you do and return to the Mod Squad.
Tervis!!

You're such a cool and chill dude, in-game and off (except when you want to break me), and have helped me with staffing.

I wish you the best and I'll see you in game!

+1 from me
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Eeeeeewww Tervis Cup!? -1

As most of us know you have plenty of staffing experience and since you've come back you have been able to build up your time and get right back into helping the server and the community. You are always willing to help players and are consistent when enforcing rules/guidelines on the server. 

I don't really have any concerns with you becoming Mod, and I think since you've come back you have shown that you want to stick around. +1 from me

Good luck

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]