Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since people keep spamming my voice clips.
(09-11-2020, 11:25 PM)DoubleTilt Wrote: If Jesse doesn't want WAJ to be played that's fine, but I don't think anyone was really aware that he didn't want it played. The only thing I knew is that he didn't want it overplayed. Honestly I thought the song was just for fun and wasn't any real harassment. If it's being used that way then for sure, but most people as far as I know just played it because it's a funny and good song. It's enjoyable to hear honestly and tbh my favorite sound clip because it isn't just some shitty song but instead actually something related to the community and pretty catchy.

If you really don't want people playing it then that's understandable, but it's honestly a good song and it's called Wet Ass Jesse because it's based on the song Wet ass pussy, not intentionally to make fun of anyone. Sure you can make fun of Jesse by saying that, but it's not called WAJ to specifically target him in a negative way.

You should never do anything like that, especially recording and editing someone's voice, unless they're okay with it. And if they were okay with it but then ask you to stop, then you stop.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since people keep spamming my voice clips. - by August - 09-11-2020, 11:34 PM