Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green September
Ingame Name: August

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55682290

Time Played: 232 hours and counting

When First Joined: December 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Evenings after 8pm CST, exceptions being Wednesdays and Weekends when I am off work.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I've been playing Garry's Mod for close to 7-8 years now, and I have previous staff experience across multiple different servers and communities. Much of my staff experience involves prop hunt, but I was also a TTT admin, and mod for a Deathrun server. I am fairly well versed in using ULX menus and commands, and my former army experience helps me keep a cooler head during tougher situations.
Why you want to help the community: I want to help because quite frankly help is needed. Current staff have been swamped and sometimes overwhelmed and I want to help lighten the load on their backs. I currently help with what I can as a donor and I want to take it a step further to make the murder server a pleasant and fun place to relax and play.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Came over with friends after an old community had died. Joined for the fun, stayed for the folks.

Other: Just don't forget that you are all wonderful :)
Here's my game tracker page for murder if needed: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Augus....89:27015/
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I don't like long writing .But I will write for this app.I really believe that you will be a very good staff , and every time I enter the game, you can handle everything .You know the rules, you follow them .It's a plus that you can get a screen recording, never seen rude to any person .I've never seen you abuse your power.

Best luck rdmer +1
handles things well, collects evidence thoroughly, only pings staff when absolutely needed, level headed, nothing bad to say regarding August. +1
Hey, August!

It's +1 from me of course.

You know the rules, you enforce them in game.
You are extremely helpful. When you're on, I know I can always count on you.
You ping on call staff when necessary, you are able to collect evidence against troublemakers and you know how to make ban requests.

I wish you good luck!
+1 extremely proactive and always helpful lets us know whats happening in discord and admin chat. Would be a great addition.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Bumpy Bump in case others have input
i mean yeah hes a all around great guy, handles things well, and isnt afraid to ask for help easy +1 from me
+1 tbh. I've played with you quite a few times in murder and you know what you're doing. You don't overstep staff and use your donor powers fairly when needed, gathers evidence and steam ids and just generally a very helpful player who knows the rules well. You're a genuine guy and i think you'd be a great addition.

Good luck with your app!
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-05-17-49-53.png]
I'll give a +1.
August is an active member of the murder community. I have no concerns about discord or forum activity as I’ve seen him ping-on call and he knows how to gather evidence/make a ban request. (I’m aware he currently has 1 posted on the forums, but typically if he pings on call and it’s a serious issue Penguin is able to get on to ban).

August has been back in the community for almost a month now and I’ve never had an issue with him. August does use his donor powers to assist staff and has never overstepped. He is aware of the rules and does try to follow the punishment guidelines to the best of his ability (I say this because certain commands donors don’t have access to).

TBH, I don’t have much else to say that others haven’t already said.