Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Seeing how most people here already got the topic bout you needing to be a tad more involved in the community covered, I'm just going to skip that section.
I've often played with you on the server and personally I have yet to see any behaviors within the server that could need improvement before becoming staff. You get along great with the most, if not all, of regulars in the server and I've always seen you keep a level head even when the server can get a tad hectic when trolls are abundant. I'm going to give you a 0 for now due to the fact you are not very active in the community outside of the server, but honestly I am leaning to the +1 without that aspect. Good luck my dude!
Hi Loki,

I've not been able to be on server with you a lot lately but I do know you to be a calm and helpful member of the PH family. You've not caused any trouble or overstepped any staff when they are handling the server. I think with some help from our staff trainers you would be able to help out  and get to know the current community better as trusted. I know you've been in and out of the server for some time now so you know the rules and how things work here. You have consistent time and show an eagerness to learn and help out. I'm happy to give you a 

+1 

Good luck 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Lets do one last bump to make sure everyone got the chance to vote and nothing was missed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hey loki thanks for applying!

Other than the present data that was gathered here I can fairly say that there's much room to improve on. Seeing how you're very active and you're on at times when staff isn't as much is somewhat of a good point. Like pixie said, we have staff trainers now and they can teach ya the ropes. You have fine activity and you look like you're capable of adapting. Aside not really knowing you I'm willing to give a chance. People get busy and the server remains staff less, it happens. Not enough activity in discord and forums, that's minor in my eyes, you meet the trusted requirements and I see the potential. It's not all fun and games being staff, but hope you'll develop a back for it.
For these reasons, it's a +1 for me bud, good luck in this final sprint.
hey Loki! you have been friendly and kind since I first played with you. You dont try to over step and you dont get worked up over the trolls or the hectic moments on server. I think it would be awesome to have someone available during the night shift. I think you will be able to to learn quickly and be a good addition to the team. +1
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Congratulations! Your staff application has been accepted, welcome to the the staff team.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army