Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fruity Staff: The Sequel
Normally, when it gets to this point after 5-7 days I make a decision and send it Dink who has the final say. However this application is different than those that I have faced in the past. Something from Kiwi's past has been brought up, which makes sense history comes up in staff applications, but this one caused drama. This drama was not caused by the applicant but by a few members of the community which then exploded into people taking sides and getting involved with the drama which derailed the application for its actual purpose.

With that in mind at this point in time, I cannot accept or deny this application due to the viewed fairness that others may or may not perceive. The drama in this application could piggyback itself off of it and follow Kiwi around if she were elected to be a staff member. Also, denying it could show that the drama that happened affected the decision-making it to be denied but not from drama that the applicant, Kiwi, brought up. I do not want anyone treating anyone differently while tensions are high at the moment.

With that in mind I will delay this application decision by 30 days. After the 30 days the community will reconvene and revote. I do not believe that it would be fair to have Kiwi apply again seeing as how it was not overall her fault with what happened here.

The following conditions must be met by Kiwi:
1. She must remain active.
2. She will remain a donor or helpful donor.

As long as she continues to follow the rules and be occasionally helpful, I will see little reason to not accept her after the 30 days are up. No staff or community members are allowed to go on witch hunts or anything similar to try and have Kiwi fail in any way or do worthless nitpicking or imaginary glass ceilings that they would not put on other members of the community. They will treat her like any other community member and if they have a problem with that, they can talk to me about it.

It is up to Kiwi in this time frame to either help herself succeed or fail. This thread will be reopened on October 26, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Reopening this due to my work schedule for the next few days and not wanting to forget.

Voting is also being redone for what she has done in the last week. If you look at her time be careful I know she had at least one name change. After further voting and discussion in this thread, a decision will be made. Please keep the thread about the applicant and if she has proven herself in the past month or not.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'm not prophunt but from the few times she's been on TTT she has been fun to play with and adds to our regular playerbase. If there is any negative about her character I have yet to see or hear it personally. I might not be the most engaged on server but I do follow the forums and discord pretty closely and it seems if there were issues in the past she has made great strides to improve them. I won't vote but I wish you best of luck on this kiwi and hope to see you in our discord in the future.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
+1 from me. Kiwi has been keeping it up and hasn't had any issues recently. 
She is still active and is always helpful. 

Good luck with your app! 
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Hi I am Dan. +1 from me, really active not just in PH, but the entire community. Helpful and joy to play around.
+1 Active on the Forums and Discord and has had no major incidents lately. Involved in the wider community. Fun to play with when she jumps on TTT. Would make a good addition to the PH Staff team as well as the staff community
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
You've changed since your last application.You know when to take the game seriously .People make mistakes, it's important to learn from them.I don't want to repeat the same thing .I believe a trusted rank will be a good start for you. +1
Kiwi, here we are again!

This past month I haven't been around you as much in game to see any changes or improvements, but the times I've seen you constantly pinging staff in the discord shows me how much you've been on at times where a staff wasn't present. You're even on during the night times when the server gets at its worst. You've greatly improved from all those months ago and have shown us a better understanding of character these past few months. There was a mishap sometime ago, but you over came that. With a little guidance you should gain a better understanding of how things work on server. If you ever need help for anything don't be afraid to ask any of the staff, we are here to help with anything.

As for the reopening of this app, I do want to give my +1, I support this app and wish you luck. Who knows what results you'll give afterwards, give it your all.
Here is a TLDR Of my initial feedback when this app first opened: 

-Kiwi is a helpful person that sometimes would give me the vibe of being too passionate and being a hothead in given situations.

This reason I'm bringing this up is because I've kept an eye on #ph channel on discord to see if she was consistently being helpful to staff, which I believe she was.

The only thing that slightly bothers me is she hasn't assisted out in terms of ban requests, as the last one she posted was over 3 months ago; however, this can be ignored as usually, from what I've seen in my 10-15 hours on the server, Prop Hunt staff usually are dealing with people who cause issues relatively quickly. 

I still stand with my initial vote; she should've gotten this last month. 

+1
Hello hello Kiwi!
I don't want to repeat everything that was said before so I'll keep it simple — I believe you're ready.
Although I haven't been on the server for a while but, from what I've seen, you're very helpful in and out of the server. You're also active in the community which is a plus.

+1

I hope to see you in game and, hopefully, within the staff team c;
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]