Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fruity Staff: The Sequel
My answer will remain the same from last month,

Kiwi had kept her end to Fish's suggestion of delaying this application for reasons that are personal, however
She is active and at time do help out by admin chat players that are in questionable spots that they are hidden and at times when the amount of kills a player gets looks questionable.

She is indeed ready for the responsibilities of a Trusted member 
and even as staff, she will then learn not just how staff do their procedures but how their viewpoint and that of a rando stranger can differs a game mode to be fair for everyone whom plays on our server.

+1

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+1

No objections nor anything more to add than what has been said. 

Best of luck Kiwi
Hey! I don't want to repeat everything I have already said previously but I'll quote this section of it. 

"You're eager to help out the community and you're willing to learn how to do so. When a situation arises that requires staff to be online, you are typically the first person to alert staff of what is happening. You are also well versed of the rules of the server and the procedures that follow them."

I still stand by my previous +1! Good luck Kiwi!
Bumping this for more responses.
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Ive played with Kiwi a few times in TTT and did not see anything of concern from that perspective - most recently a few hours yesterday.
+1 from that perspective but bear in mind I'm not a PH player :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Like I said in my last comment I think a lot of issues that have happened will be ironed out with you being trusted and having some training with our staff trainers. I’m happy to give this a +1 now.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I have not spent time on the PH server, but from the times I've played with Kiwi on TTT they have been very kind, and even helpful to new people playing on the server, thus I feel comfortable giving Kiwi a +1
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Your staff application has been accepted, welcome to the PH Staff team.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army