Hi moron here
After reading everything, and being a guy that believes in second chances. I'll +1 on a reduction, 2-3 weeks sounds reasonable.
I hope all goes well with your mental health, I'm here if you ever need to rant or just talk.
Hope to see you soon, and don't make the same mistake again, okay? :')
(09-22-2020, 04:16 AM)♛ dan Wrote: After reading everything, and being a guy that believes in second chances. I'll +1 on a reduction, 2-3 weeks sounds reasonable.
I hope all goes well with your mental health, I'm here if you ever need to rant or just talk.
Hope to see you soon, and don't make the same mistake again, okay? :') (':
i will not attempt to win any more stupid games, also thanks ♛ dan
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
It sounds like a break away from ttt would be good.
-1 unban, +1 reduction of ~2 months or so, more for your sake than ours.
As stupid as your actions were, you are an established member who has not had a previous ban. Forgiveness is granted for much worse actions, in my opinion.
Good luck with your return, your health, and your unban request. I hope to see you back soon!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-22-2020, 04:50 PM)Jammin Wrote: It sounds like a break away from ttt would be good.
-1 unban, +1 reduction of ~2 months or so, more for your sake than ours.
As stupid as your actions were, you are an established member who has not had a previous ban. Forgiveness is granted for much worse actions, in my opinion.
Good luck with your return, your health, and your unban request. I hope to see you back soon!
Thank you sir or ma'am jammin
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
the community hasn't changed, coming back won't really resolve much. did the same exact thing and regretted everything. just my personal take. priorities come first, which of course is yourself.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Ban is going to be reduced to one month. There is a stipulation behind this though. If you come back still acting a fool and keep up what you were originally doing you will be permabanned once again, but you won't be able to appeal it.