Hi moron here
(09-21-2020, 02:55 AM)Bonnie Wrote: Thats one thing i cant tell you i honestly dont know and i the ones who did it

Then let me ask you this, how are we to know or believe you wont just flip again and repeat it? I get that people can make the argument that "oh well, we can just ban them again. it's not that hard." but Id like to know how you will answer that question. You said you should have already been banned years ago, so this should technically be your 2nd time doing something to the point of deserving a perma.
(09-21-2020, 02:58 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 02:55 AM)Bonnie Wrote: Thats one thing i cant tell you i honestly dont know and i the ones who did it

Then let me ask you this, how are we to know or believe you wont just flip again and repeat it? I get that people can make the argument that "oh well, we can just ban them again. it's not that hard." but Id like to know how you will answer that question. You said you should have already been banned years ago, so this should technically be your 2nd time doing something to the point of deserving a perma.
well before it was my poor knowledge of ttt and getting the shit scared out of me, plus back then i had  a lemon mouse that shot randomly (witch got me killed so many times) thats why i said i "should" have been banned most of my rdms were me getting scared shitless, being new to the game, and having a mouse that was the size of an acorn.

i can guaranteed you im not going to do it again, i have a new mouse, i know alot more about ttt and its inner workings, but i still get scared shitless but i cant fight back almost ever cause when i do get scared my whole desk shakes and im basically disable till i realign the cable so i cant be of any harm then. and i know iv said this, my computer is powerd by an xbox cable (360) Have i ordered a new cable? yes when will it get here? no idea.

but main point being, im not going to mass rdm im not going to prop kill or any of that stuff and i will make a bind for warnings and if someone is a traitor so it doesn't look like im blind firing.
my problem is that, with this ENTIRE request, your excuses always boil down to "idk, I don't remember." Remembering is not an excuse. Penguin is right in pointing out that it makes almost no sense how you could essentially forget about your ban and, at the same time, brag about it as if it was an accomplishment. You changed your signature before making this post because you knew the first thing people would say is "oh, but it's your signature." You knew this was going to come up, and instead of admitting to your faults, you're resorting to just saying "idk man my memory's shit." I feel you should take time to prove to the community that you're serious about this, and the first step to that is admitting that 1. it was wrong of you to mass (which you have) and 2. admitting that the way you treated the ban was wrong as well (which I don't feel you have done)
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(09-21-2020, 11:49 AM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: my problem is that, with this ENTIRE request, your excuses always boil down to "idk, I don't remember." Remembering is not an excuse. Penguin is right in pointing out that it makes almost no sense how you could essentially forget about your ban and, at the same time, brag about it as if it was an accomplishment. You changed your signature before making this post because you knew the first thing people would say is "oh, but it's your signature." You knew this was going to come up, and instead of admitting to your faults, you're resorting to just saying "idk man my memory's shit." I feel you should take time to prove to the community that you're serious about this, and the first step to that is admitting that 1. it was wrong of you to mass (which you have) and 2. admitting that the way you treated the ban was wrong as well (which I don't feel you have done)
im not denying it was in my old signature, im not denying that i bragged about it.

my excuses boil down to "i forgot" but thats i forgot the entire reason of why i did it, and i do admit i treated the ban like it was my first ever cupcake.

i didn't want to eat it you know it was my first one, but i save it for too long and now its stale and moldy.

i know i shouldn't have bragged about it, it wasn't something worth bragging about.
As a first offense being permanently banned is a big oof, I understand that I am not TTT staff and am only giving an outside opinion. 

I don't think you should be unbanned, however I think it's reasonable to reduce your ban to a 3 month ban (to include time server so essentially 2 more months). This is primarily due to this being his first banned offense. No he is not the most upstanding person in the community and yes he has trolled on occasions, but we've had SIGNIFICANTLY worse people that we allowed back into the community for worse stuff than this. 

You did something stupid, you somewhat realize that you did something stupid and you half heartedly owned up to it. 

Play stupid games get stupid prizes. 

Play a stupid game again, will get you a permaban that is permanent. 

This is just my suggestion.
I remember asking why Milly wanted to be banned from ttt. I’m pretty sure they said that they were banned from every other ttt server so why not this one. Personally I would be ok with a reduction in the premise that you realize that you shouldn’t have done this and you’ll try not to do anything like this again. Don’t try to break rules just because you want to be banned. Because chances are someday you will want to come back to the server exactly like you want to now.
My opinion on this is that you should remain banned, this doesn't appear to be a healthy place for you to be and you should focus on yourself before wanting to shoulder the server too.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(09-21-2020, 04:07 PM)The Triangle Wrote: As a first offense being permanently banned is a big oof, I understand that I am not TTT staff and am only giving an outside opinion. 

I don't think you should be unbanned, however I think it's reasonable to reduce your ban to a 3 month ban (to include time server so essentially 2 more months). This is primarily due to this being his first banned offense. No he is not the most upstanding person in the community and yes he has trolled on occasions, but we've had SIGNIFICANTLY worse people that we allowed back into the community for worse stuff than this. 

You did something stupid, you somewhat realize that you did something stupid and you half heartedly owned up to it. 

Play stupid games get stupid prizes. 

Play a stupid game again, will get you a permaban that is permanent. 

This is just my suggestion.

to sort of clarify here, it does say in the TTT rules that if you are caught Mass RDM'ing people (which is what milly did) it's instantly a permaban. Number of offenses doesn't really matter. At least that's my understanding.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
A permaban is made with the assumption that one could appeal said ban, its just clarifying that his ban doesn't have an end date, not that the ban is 100% permanent until we all die. That is reserved for community bans. Keep that in mind while commenting on this appeal.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(09-21-2020, 04:15 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I remember asking why Milly wanted to be banned from ttt. I’m pretty sure they said that they were banned from every other ttt server so why not this one. 
now see when i said "every server" that was a running joke from moat.gg since i was banned from 3 or for of their servers mostly from me rdming people but not on porous, for example, i was the detective and i said "watch out tnt" and as the geniuses the moat players are three people walk directly into the spot i throw it and as that was the third server i was com. banned.

most of my rdms are either a complete accident, mouse being broke, and getting scared shitless