Unban Request
Ingame Name: Vapor

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127494807/

Who Banned You: J@CK XDDD

Reason For Ban: "constant rdm"

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: As someone who had played Dinkleberg's TTT for a while i was accustomed to the rules and the players on the server. I took my slays for RDM and other rule breaks.(Which wasn't often)Being perma banned without a prior warning or temp ban was abrupt. As if it was targeted by someone who had a grudge or just wanted me to be banned without question. I would like to be unbanned because my RDM was not "constant" nor was it on purpose or targeted at any specific person. I feel like the perma ban was unjust and did not take into consideration, my time on the server or give a real reason as to why i was not warned prior. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):No

Other: I would like to be unbanned because i feel like my ban was abrupt in the sense that they banned me with no prior warning, or temporary ban as an alternative. I would also like an explanation as to why they felt the need to ban me permanently as apposed to a warning or temporary ban, and who felt the need to report me, and request a permanent ban.
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83614539
The thread that got you banned: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...3A83614539

I'll hold off on a vote for now, but I will say that claiming that the moderator who banned you just did it over a grudge rather than taking any fault for your own actions isn't a great way to get unbanned.

Someone's time in the server is also irrelevant when it comes to punishments. You can have thousands of hours in the server and breaking the rules will result in the same punishment as a guest doing the same actions with 2 minutes in the server.
(09-25-2020, 11:31 AM)Ethan Wrote: Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83614539
The thread that got you banned: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...3A83614539

I'll hold off on a vote for now, but I will say that claiming that the moderator who banned you just did it over a grudge rather than taking any fault for your own actions isn't a great way to get unbanned.

Someone's time in the server is also irrelevant when it comes to punishments. You can have thousands of hours in the server and breaking the rules will result in the same punishment as a guest doing the same actions with 2 minutes in the server.
I can agree with the take of not blaming the mod who banned me but the thread itself is enough to go off of, the person that i was rdm'ng FX, i was just messing with and she herself didn't even care about the situation. It was ruled by only two people. When the victim was indifferent to the whole situation. I'm also trying to stress what there was no warning, the mod just took it upon themselves to ban me indefinitely, when a warning or few day ban would have sufficed.
So, the TTT rules state very clearly that RDM won't be tolerated. Being slayed is your warning.  There is no temp ban for RDM.

I'm gonna -1 on an unban. I would +1 on a reduction, but considering the fact that you're blaming somebody holding a grudge against you for your ban, rather than taking reponsibility for your clear targeting of fx, I'll -1 a reduction as well. Learn your lesson.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Well since you’re advocating that regulars should be treated different, you should be familiar to our rules right? So you’d also know rdm is highly discouraged right? You rdm’d the same person for a series of rounds and even damaged other people.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(09-25-2020, 11:40 AM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: So, the TTT rules state very clearly that RDM won't be tolerated. Being slayed is your warning.  There is no temp ban for RDM.

I'm gonna -1 on an unban. I would +1 on a reduction, but considering the fact that you're blaming somebody holding a grudge against you for your ban, rather than taking reponsibility for your clear targeting of fx, I'll -1 a reduction as well. Learn your lesson.
I clarified that it was not a proper take on an uban request but as i stated the lack of structure of the ban request thread proves that the ban was not necessary

(09-25-2020, 11:40 AM)dong Wrote: Well since you’re advocating that regulars should be treated different, you should be familiar to our rules right? So you’d also know rdm is highly discouraged right? You rdm’d the same person for a series of rounds and even damaged other people.
If i had seen the thread that got me banned i would have had more insight into just just how carelssly the two people voting on it went about it. Jesse is just there to get people banned whenever and FX the person i was targeting didn't even care, because i wasn't doing it out of spite.
(09-25-2020, 11:41 AM)Vapor Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 11:40 AM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: So, the TTT rules state very clearly that RDM won't be tolerated. Being slayed is your warning.  There is no temp ban for RDM.

I clarified that it was not a proper take on an uban request but as i stated the lack of structure of the ban request thread proves that the ban was not necessary

(09-25-2020, 11:40 AM)dong Wrote: Well since you’re advocating that regulars should be treated different, you should be familiar to our rules right? So you’d also know rdm is highly discouraged right? You rdm’d the same person for a series of rounds and even damaged other people.
If i had seen the thread that got me banned i would have had more insight into just just how carelssly the two people voting on it went about it. Jesse is just there to get people banned whenever and FX the person i was targeting didn't even care, because i wasn't doing it out of spite.

They clearly cared if they responded to the ban request. Plus, just because someone doesn't give a reaction doesn't mean that it's okay to continuously break one of the cardinal rules of TTT. The screenshots also tell the story.
I recommend you take responsibility of your actions and learn that what you did was not okay.
(09-25-2020, 11:41 AM)Vapor Wrote:

I'm sure if i was a donor you would be more inclined to consider my request, but seeing as you were the one to request my ban you clearly wouldn't hear my reasoning. Just take the first opportunity to get everyone banned.
This is not a good way to get unbanned I think. Not only did you admit to targeting fx now it seems you are trying to blame others for it. Forgive me if I’m wrong it just seems like that is what you are doing. 1- on the unban due to the way you are going about this and not taking responsibility for your actions.
Sounds like even if we unbanned you, you'd just keep causing more problems -1.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]