Unban Request
(09-25-2020, 12:34 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 12:29 PM)Vapor Wrote: I'm no longer going to try to defend myself, it's not possible in the climate of this forum, i knew i shouldn't even have appealed.
If you started off the appeal a little bit better it would most likely have gone a little smoother. Staff were only doing their job. Now while Salty does have a point. It’s just going to be hard for this appeal due to the way you started it. Look, the staff are only trying to do their jobs. If you done the appeal a little bit different I might of 1+ for a reduction too. I can understand your frustration and thinking that the ban wasn’t right a little bit. The fact is this appeal didn’t have a good start with the way it seemed you were blaming staff for the whole thing and not taking responsibility at first.
I apricate your understanding and the mods are just doing their jobs, i also could have went about it better. But i was not aware of the rules to the extent to were i can defend myself for breaking the rules. I just played on the server to have fun and just waking up to a ban was not pleasant especially when i don't break the rules just to break them. Be it through explaining myself or just up and apologizing to the staff i can do what i need. I just didn't know how difficult of a process this would be.
It may not be too late. You could try to apologize to the staff now for the way you originally went about this and see if that would work. Wouldn’t hurt to try I think.
@Ethan @dong @Battons @J@CK XDDD I would like to apologize for my original statement about the staff ban, i did not properly convey the situation or how i felt about it. I would just like to ask for your forgiveness and consideration for my appeal. All i can do i promise that if i get unbanned i will do my best to follow the rules and be appreciative of any and all understating. Anything i can do to prove that im am worthy of being unbanned just let me know.
See was that so hard? :D no but seriously I can understand alittle bit about why you were upset you were permabanned and I could see why that surprised you a bit and made you upset and I have no feelings about you or anything when I banned you. Consistent rdm is a perm thats just how it is and thats why I perm banned you Ill change my vote and +1 a reduction if your banned does get reduced take some time and maybe relook over the rules just so you understand things more
I’ll change my vote to 1+ on reduction too. Just be sure to be more careful in the future.
Vapor,
You have to understand that staffing is difficult. We aren't here to ban you outright. We are here to help where needed and to make sure people have somewhat of a decent experience when on our servers. The staff was just following our rules and enforcing them.
This is probably why everyone jumped on a -1 at first.

I am sure everyone appreciates the apology for sure. Just remember that everyone including staff are all subject to the same rules.

+1 from me for reduction and honestly I would say if FX can verify that you both were screwing around with each other, I would lean more on a +1 for unban. People screw around always and mess around with friends. You just have to see how it looks from an outsider looking in on these situations. 

I would recommend you refrain from doing that in the future to avoid having to deal with getting banned or punished.

Just be careful next time and some advice that can help you IRL or in-game: If you approach someone with a negative attitude they are not going to think of you the same way if you approach them with a positive one! First impressions are important! 

-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
I really do appreciate everyone's understanding. I guess the final thing to do would be to have @⋆ Fx ⋆ confirm or deny if that particular incident was just messing around in her opinion, and or to give her final say overall.
I said myself that I didn't care enough and that it was up to the admins I say +1 to a reduction or an unban
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(09-26-2020, 03:32 AM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: I said myself that I didn't care enough and that it was up to the admins I say +1 to a reduction or an unban
Thank you.
We appreciate the apology and this ban is going to be reduced to 2 weeks.

Appeal has been Accepted as a reduction.