Unban Request
(09-25-2020, 11:56 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: This is not a good way to get unbanned I think. Not only did you admit to targeting fx now it seems you are trying to blame others for it. Forgive me if I’m wrong it just seems like that is what you are doing.
FX was the person that was targeted yes. But i was a joke. I wasn't doing it to be a troll, people RDM as a joke with there friends all the time. But its not coincidence that the first time it gets reported i get banned. No on else had reported it but on when FX got rdm'd they felt the need to ban me. I take responsibly, because i'm aware i broke the rules. I just  feel like the process was sloppy and the few people involved were quick to ban without any consideration for the situation at hand.

(09-25-2020, 11:59 AM)Battons Wrote: Sounds like even if we unbanned you, you'd just keep causing more problems -1.
I'd like you to elaborate as to why you feel that way. I'm simply stating that the process that it to from me to get banned was unorganized and forced. I had no past bans for RDM or reports from other players.
I don’t care what rank you are, I’d still ban you
(09-25-2020, 12:10 PM)dong Wrote: I don’t care what rank you are, I’d still ban you
Well considering everyone is bias, and basing their opinion on my poor take on the situation which i did not have any insight of until i saw the thread for my ban. I'm fine with just staying banned, everyone is quick to pick sides and never consider the circumstance, so even if i put up a solid argument i would just be shot down by the hivemind of people who believe their saving the server by banning me when i simple broke a rule once and didn't get a chance to prove otherwise. Truly great system you have here.
Hi seeing as I was the one who banned you let me make a few things clear 1. consistent rdm is a perma ban  2.I dont care if someone is a regular or not if the ban request has the evidence to warrant a banned than thats whats gonna happen. Now thats out of the way regardless if fx cared or not you still broke the rules and it seems like you will continue to cause issues if you are unbanned so -1 right now.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(09-25-2020, 12:20 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Hi seeing as I was the one who banned you let me make a few things clear 1. consistent rdm is a perma ban as a regular you should have a good understand of the rules and 2. I didnt even know you were a regular I dont care who someone is if the ban request has the evidence to warrant a banned than thats whats gonna happen. Now thats out of the way regardless if fx cared or not you still broke the rules and it seems like you will continue to cause issues if you are unbanned so -1 right now.
Thank you for proving my point
Perhaps if you didn't start your unban request by shitting on staff we would be more inclined to listen.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(09-25-2020, 12:24 PM)Battons Wrote: Perhaps if you didn't start your unban request by shitting on staff we would be more inclined to listen.
The fact that you think my post is shit on staff proves how much of a hivemind this place really is.
(09-25-2020, 12:16 PM)Vapor Wrote: Well considering everyone is bias, and basing their opinion on my poor take on the situation which i did not have any insight of until i saw the thread for my ban. I'm fine with just staying banned, everyone is quick to pick sides and never consider the circumstance, so even if i put up a solid argument i would just be shot down by the hivemind of people who believe their saving the server by banning me when i simple broke a rule once and didn't get a chance to prove otherwise. Truly great system you have here.
Typically, Targeting isn't a perma right off the bad. The 4th screenshot on that ban request, unless you saw them knife a guy or there was KOS,  shows you "attempting to RDM a traitor."  I think constant RDM is a little bit of a stretch, this should be reduced to 2 weeks for TARGETING, rather than constant rdm; at least that's how I feel about it. Context matters; for all I know, you could've heard a KOS and shot at the guy or you even could've had DNA. 

I don't think there was enough CONCRETE evidence for a constant RDM ban; however, what I will say is that your way of handling the situation, although I sympathize and understand why you're frustrated, doesn't help your case. That's why people are saying "you look like you'd just cause more issues." 

Regardless, I'll +1 for a REDUCTION because you should still be banned for a little bit. 
I'm no longer going to try to defend myself, it's not possible in the climate of this forum, i knew i shouldn't even have appealed.

(09-25-2020, 12:28 PM)Salty Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 12:16 PM)Vapor Wrote: Well considering everyone is bias, and basing their opinion on my poor take on the situation which i did not have any insight of until i saw the thread for my ban. I'm fine with just staying banned, everyone is quick to pick sides and never consider the circumstance, so even if i put up a solid argument i would just be shot down by the hivemind of people who believe their saving the server by banning me when i simple broke a rule once and didn't get a chance to prove otherwise. Truly great system you have here.
Typically, Targeting isn't a perma right off the bad. The 4th screenshot on that ban request, unless you saw them knife a guy or there was KOS,  shows you "attempting to RDM a traitor."  I think constant RDM is a little bit of a stretch, this should be reduced to 2 weeks for TARGETING, rather than constant rdm; at least that's how I feel about it. Context matters; for all I know, you could've heard a KOS and shot at the guy or you even could've had DNA. 

I don't think there was enough CONCRETE evidence for a constant RDM ban; however, what I will say is that your way of handling the situation, although I sympathize and understand why you're frustrated, doesn't help your case. That's why people are saying "you look like you'd just cause more issues." 

Regardless, I'll +1 for a REDUCTION because you should still be banned for a little bit. 
I appreciate the consideration, and trying to understand the situation. The ban was just too abrupt for me to really understand how to go about it. But you are probably the only person that will see past my irritation when i'm dealing  with multiple people who just want me to stay banned because it's continent for them.
(09-25-2020, 12:29 PM)Vapor Wrote: I'm no longer going to try to defend myself, it's not possible in the climate of this forum, i knew i shouldn't even have appealed.
If you started off the appeal a little bit better it would most likely have gone a little smoother. Staff were only doing their job. Now while Salty does have a point. It’s just going to be hard for this appeal due to the way you started it. Look, the staff are only trying to do their jobs. If you done the appeal a little bit different I might of 1+ for a reduction too. I can understand your frustration and thinking that the ban wasn’t right a little bit. The fact is this appeal didn’t have a good start with the way it seemed you were blaming staff for the whole thing and not taking responsibility at first. Maybe try to look at it from the staff’s point of view. How would you feel if someone was blaming you for only trying to do your job.